User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I could not find out the Byond key of the accused. - Rule 2 and 4

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insubordination -Failing to follow a lawful order from a superior. Using offensive names or being directly disrespectful to someone of a higher rank or position.

What do you expect me to do? Arrest all the 6 squad marines including you being useless racist beaten up by Delta Squad? What do you think would be the outcome if I didn't do it in the most possible and calmest way as MP will do? Worst.

About the Delta medic, the Delta medic disrespected the Delta SL thru racism and that's what you did as well to Delta SL. And yeah, you deserved to be beaten up on the game because you are being insensitive not only thru IC but OOC as well. Pure IC issue.

And yeah, it doesn't change the fact that you are racist IC and OOC as well. Such a shame being racist when we're in pandemic situation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now who started the issue with this? Its Bozo.

2. Okay I mentioned the word PB (but not my intention to kill you. HAHAHAHA)cuz I want you to stop making trouble against me.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The consequences of being a racist and insulting each other in character is you get punched. I don’t see any improper escalation in the log review or any rule violations. In fact an Ensign wouldn’t insult a Staff Sergeant and call them a pussy like that for it would be Conduct unbecoming an officer.

No rules broken.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids