0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies and gentlemen, this Xenos Mad No. 25

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will shotgun damage be nerf'd? Or right never because marines outnumber xenos 10 to 1 and just downvote ant shotgun fixes on Gitlab

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All them xendingos complaining about "powerful" shotties when they can just all evolve to ravager and literally OBLITERATE the marine force.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    When will shotgun damage be nerf'd? Or right never because marines outnumber xenos 10 to 1 and just downvote ant shotgun fixes on Gitlab
    Devs so marinebiased in their actions since the start of the server and Nostromo even reverted buckshot damage nerf in MOBA update that was 23 of April.
    I doubt that somebody would play in back and forth changes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladwhy View Post
    All them xendingos complaining about "powerful" shotties when they can just all evolve to ravager and literally OBLITERATE the marine force.
    Fighting a rav simulator :

A rav is close to you choose your course of action :

PB the rav----> His spikes fuck you up---->he slashes you---> Dead
    Run---->He follows you---->he slashes you--->Dead

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    snip
    Rav is so slow, you can outrun him in Heavy Armor if you are fairly healthy. I guess maybe Ancient has the same speed, hard to tell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Rav is so slow, you can outrun him in Heavy Armor if you are fairly healthy. I guess maybe Ancient has the same speed, hard to tell.
    i played the new one a few times and i think its about the same speed if not faster than the average marine, but if its faster its not very faster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    i played the new one a few times and i think its about the same speed if not faster than the average marine, but if its faster its not very faster.
    It doesn't really matter if you die or not cause there's 100 other marines and you can get defibbed if just one of those 100 marines find your body and retrieve it safely. Meanwhile Xenos if they die once, it's game over

Quote Originally Posted by ladwhy View Post
    There will only be 4 ravagers at most out of the 12 Tier 3s. And even then you will have SADAR, Sniper, Smargunners, CAS, Mortar, OB, Smartgunners and cades to deal with them

Xenomorphs are, in fact, underpowered. You might say they just need to 'git gud' but in the time a xeno would take 'getting gud', about 4 marines can learn to run up to a xeno and PB buckshot them. Yes it's a new meta and yes the winrates might fix themselves, but I believe at this moment, Shotgun Buckshot PBs should be nerfed or have their stun removed, maybe deal % damage instead of a flat amount so they act as more of a tank buster.

'Well then what are we gonna do when a xeno runs up to us ?' Stick together, use a grenade, dodge their attacks while firing, your sprites are so much smaller while xeno sprites are 1/8 of the tiles.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spetr View Post
    Xenomorphs are, in fact, underpowered. You might say they just need to 'git gud' but in the time a xeno would take 'getting gud', about 4 marines can learn to run up to a xeno and PB buckshot them.

Good thing the majority of maps aren't just composed of 2~3 tile wide choke points.... wait.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spetr's post
    Ladies and gentlemen this Xenos Mad No. 26

no but seriously, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT. You're seriously telling me. You're seriously telling me shotguns should get nerfed? Because oooo when i'm in a 4v1 situation I don't magically deflect the fucking shotgun shells. Now listen, just because you're stunned doesn't mean it's a problem. If you're all alone, yeah it's a problem. But that's what you get for being a fucking imbecile and not having xenos nearby. If you got good you would understand that you're not some fucking ultimate killing machine, teamwork makes the dreamwork. I'm sorry that your little erection of killing an entire room of humans by yourself will never be fulfilled.
    Last edited by Warfan1815; 05-12-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby