Xeno
    Their BYOND Key
    superjo98, 50remracist
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    20 minutes ago
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    All of them
    Description of the incident
    Ok so I decided to join as OT and quickly make maxcap grenades. Then I threw them the moment we reached the planet, gibbing around 30 people. Then, this mod decides to fucking PM me out of nowhere while I am having a time of my life, enjoying the game to the fullest, and asked me to explain. I calmly responded that I did it because it was funny as shit, and com one, everyone had fun and was laughing their ass off. I did it 3 times before and it was a fucking blast. Then this fucking stupid trial mod decided that because I have a history of this behavior, they would give me a HEAVY WARNING. A PUNISHMENT right before you ban soemone. I lost it. I just lost it. I am here trying to make fun experiences for everyone and this fucking stupid idiot who somehow became staff ( i bet he asked for upvotes on his mod app) comes and tells me i am getting a fucking HEAVY WARNING. I lost it so hard I just told them what i think. Below is the evidence. Then they massively escalated the punishment. This is massive overescalation and unecessary. Once i leraned i was gonna get a 30 second kick I backed off, but they still went thru with it. This is unbelievable lack of investigation and abuse of their power. I made the round fun for everyone. I also forgot to mention but it was ICE COLONY, so I literally saved us from 4 hour round by gibbing half marine force with my funny bomb. But this mod clearly is just a powertrippign retard who tries to ban anyone who has fun.
    Evidence

How you would punish the accused
    remove them from moderator, clearly. they suck. 50rem also defended this shit behavior, despite being above rank. they should know when trials cross the line. instead, they defended their powertripping friend. i think there's some BIAS going on here
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can confirm superjo is bully and retord pls remove

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post

How you would punish the accused
    remove them from moderator, clearly. they suck. 50rem also defended this shit behavior, despite being above rank. they should know when trials cross the line. instead, they defended their powertripping friend. i think there's some BIAS going on here
    As XO main #1421 I decree Superjo will be put on trial, exiled from his country, and promptly slaughtered by a black ops team. Rem threatened to BE me once so clearly they deserve a similar fate.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just to add, i normally play xeno but i joined as OT this round to kill marines and then join as xeno. i think this is a valid strategy, kill marine team with maxcap grenades and then win as xeno. this moderator ruined my strategy for the future. i think this is unecceptzble and just further enables META strategies and makes the game stale.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @superjo98 respond to the report loser or are u skared????????????

also i pulled logs

Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 05-12-2020 at 06:38 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh um u broke the rules so uh. bye
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also I'll have you know, I obtained fsome information from the FBI/CIA confirming that acute is linked to osama bin ladin, AND Kim Jong un. I believe the punishment should be escalated to a FORTY FIVE SECOND kick.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    acute is def cancur, stop letting her play.

please make it 60 second kick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personal account of the incident : Acutecircle was dabbing on the ice round and everyone liked being blown to bits, everyone was having a good time dying (myself included) and the bomb provided us some solid RP moments, such as ghost RP.

Superjo used his admin powers to powergame, as he A-HEALED the marines, thus breaking my immersion.

i vote +1.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. Apologies on the delay.

I've thoroughly reviewed and researched the entire thing and after spending about 7 hours being passed out from excessive alcohol consumption I have concluded that this particular case of Superjo owning you epic style is to be deemed VALID and as such, the tmod council recommends NO ACTION to be taken. I happen to agree with the council.

Frankly, your complete and utter disregard for rules, appropriate conduct and standards of decency had shocked the CM community to the core and Superjo was fully within his right to exact such harsh punishments here. I seriously don't know what did you expect. Did you even read our rules at all? Because something tells me you didn't. This could all have been avoided by simply avoided by politely ahelping that you want to blow up CO Greg Lauffer to stop him from doing his speeches, instead of taking the lame approach and dumping all of your grenades in the LZ. But, out of arrogance no doubt, you have chosen the lame, low-effort path, and now must suffer the consequences for your actions. Tis the nature of the beast.

Resolved - Acute will be interred in the gay baby jail for 2 minutes.