Their BYOND Key
    Unknown
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    13:54:04
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue

5. Determine the punishment.
    Description of the incident
    So I was trying to deffib the delta spec and here comes another medic, trying to get him from me, while there were 6+ others who needed medical attention and were in need of help. He says something along the lines: "You're not treating him good! Let me!". I told him to fuck off, but he proceeded to "help" me. From my experience, 2 medics, especially one who I've never heard of, on a patient will result in that patient being fucked up by OD, so I try to avoid that. I disarm him, take his health analyzer and he goes away. I deffib the delta spec, I look in chat and I see this medic shittalking me to others, so I go to him, grab him(I actually gave him time to see what's happening), then throw him over the ledge. I didn't know the spicy water would affect him, as I'm throwing him OVER the ledge and to the other side, but it cause minor burn damage. Then 2 guys start shooting me and the medic knifes me to death. Anyways, I ahelp and ??? mod "investigates" it, send max. 2 PMs with vague questions and then explains why they killed me. I say okay and today I find out I got noted for that reason. I wasn't informed I will get noted, nor did he suggest that indirectly. I think what I did was for the better of my patient(s) and this shouldn't have escalated to a note. Also he didn't outline my reasoning behind my actions.
    Evidence
    Logs, also this is the note:

"Threw a guy across the river causing major damage to the person. Didn't realize that it caused that much damage. This led to the person thrown and bystanders to kill them.
    on 2020-05-01 13:54:04"
    How you would punish the accused
    My note removed, maybe tell him to tell people when they get noted and to investigate the situation properly.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know all about this because DommyGaming consulted me about it.
    I'm gonna make a ruling and say this, throwing someone into the poison water is deadly force, so a deadly response would be expected.
    However it can technically be construed as improper escalation because of the water being a weapon, however in this case I'm going to make an exception.

I'm just going to remove the note as you have a valid roleplay reason to use your hands against another, but the Moderator did investigate it and told you he would talk to the other parties.

Right now DB is being screwy, so it may take a few days for the note to be removed.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids