Byond ID:
    Fortelian

Discord ID
    Fortelian#3308

Marine Name
    Salvador Kepplinger

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Kar-ata Bo'ytill

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes, I have read the honour code many times, both old and new, as well as observed many predators to garner a better understanding of the code. If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM me on discord.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Clan Bo'ytill. The clan section is at the bottom of the doc.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

In a hunting ship orbiting Yautja Prime, two hunters conversed, both young and old, of days long gone...

I walk in and pause just after I enter the room. The soup in the bowl I was carrying was swishing precariously back and forth. Trophies… everywhere. I look around the dusty room, specifically at each trophy. Hides of beasts, skulls of creatures now extinct, even the exoskeleton of a R’ka matriarch. Then, I look to the elder sitting in the corner next to a cabinet, eyes closed, seemingly in rest, though I knew him too well now to know that he was perfectly aware of everything I did. For he was of the same group in our clan as I, The Forgers of N'ithya D’lex.
    Rin'so-ja was an ancient and pious Yautja, and taught me that every trophy told a tale, every detail an event. Every part of the trophy was some part of the ultimate whole that made the entire epic. And this room? If trophies told a tale, then this room was the library of Rin'so-ja. By Dlex it was.
    I am Kar-ata Bo’ytill, part of the clan of Bo’ytill as well as part of a group who honours the goddess Dlex, goddess of lodges and craftsmanship. I was taught by my elders the importance of the hunt. Now, Rin'so-ja was one of those wise elders.
    Making my way over to the aged elder I set the bowl down on his lap. He slowly opens his eyes and looks up at me saying,
    “Kar-ata, I am old… but I feel Paya’s blessing will grant me one last hunt. Come closer; there is something you must know”
    “What’s that Rin'so-ja?” I asked inquisitively.
    “In all my years of hunting… there is one trophy that has always been my favourite.”
    “Which one is it?” He no doubt means the massive skull, up on the wall. But he’s told me that one hasn’t he? Standing still, I wait patiently for Rin'so-ja to start talking again.
    “Mmm… right here,” Rin'so-ja says as he slowly pulls out of his chest drawer a R’ka skull.
    I look at it. It is nothing major, just a R’ka skull, rather small for one you would usually hunt. I get confused and ask him as I look up to the surrounding trophies, “Rin'so-ja, how is that mightier than the large R’ka skull upon your wall or the exoskeleton of the matriarch?” “Mmm… you see, there is something different about this… trophy, Kar-ata. It is not the mightiest, it is not the largest, and it is not the most elegant. But you see, it was my first,” Rin'so-ja says, getting a faraway look on his face, looking to the ceiling, or perhaps beyond.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes, and I don't plan on doing these things.

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have any questions about the honor code or scenarios, or my backstory or personality feel free to ask. You can also PM me @Fortelian#3308.

Basically, Kar-ata's quirk is that he likes building and forging, something I do not see from many predators, in regards to lodges.

I also want to thank everyone that helped me along, writing the story, developing the character, and a shout-out to Jaio. Clan Bo'ytill best.
    Last edited by Fortelian; 05-14-2020 at 12:54 AM.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After looking over the story , I can say this was not only well structured but enjoyable to read. This coming from a guy whose kinda bias towards first person literature.

aside from that; he helped me with whitelist app for that i believe in Fortelian being a good addition to the hunt. +1
    Last edited by Ninshu; 05-14-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninshu View Post
    After a looking over the story , I can say this was not only well structured but enjoyable to read. This coming from a guy whose kinda bias towards first person literature.

aside from that; he helped me with whitelist app so for I believe in Fortelian being a good addition to the hunt. +1
    Thanks Ninshu it was a good story.
    Last edited by Fortelian; 05-15-2020 at 02:16 PM.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After going over the story, I can tell you really like the first person point of view which I think is a nice spin on things, good story, good predator concept on lodges. Hope to see you on a hunt +1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MymindisBlanl View Post
    After going over the story, I can tell you really like the first person point of view which I think is a nice spin on things, good story, good predator concept on lodges. Hope to see you on a hunt +1
    Thank you. I hope to make lodges great again brother! I have been told "You won't be able to do that" But with time, anything can be done, even something like building sandstone walls.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading over your story was really enjoyable. +1 from me if I can.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrfull View Post
    Reading over your story was really enjoyable. +1 from me if I can.
    Thank you Mr. Tyrfull!
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy, Oh Boy! I'm gonna give you some shit, Fortelian! Nah, man, I've helped this man with the beginning construction of the story, and he helped me with mine. Man's a great roleplayer, with interactions I've had ICLY (pred and not), and he's an enjoyable person to be around, so even if it doesn't mean that much in the long run, I'm gonna slap ya a big 'ole +1.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    Oh boy, Oh Boy! I'm gonna give you some shit, Fortelian! Nah, man, I've helped this man with the beginning construction of the story, and he helped me with mine. Man's a great roleplayer, with interactions I've had ICLY (pred and not), and he's an enjoyable person to be around, so even if it doesn't mean that much in the long run, I'm gonna slap ya a big 'ole +1.
    Thank you Mr. Bo'ytill. And thanks for the help!
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: