Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fortelian - Yautja Application

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I have a question/hypothetical if you don't mind me asking. What trophy holds more value to you? One from a target that fought particularly well, or one from a target that had some good RP with you beforehand?
    Well, one that fought better, would have been more... honourable of a prey, for it put up a challenge. But a trophy from a target that had more RP with me? Well, I think it would be easier to explain in a story a fight that had occurred, giving detail of the battle, so ICly I might prefer that more, but OOCly I like roleplay experiences more. Those stick with you, combat doesn't as well.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Apologies about getting to your app late, but I've been busy IRL.

Fortelian, back on 05-05-20 I told you this.

https://gyazo.com/b7104e09614e2e3ed22bb69087e6a7a8

"You must provide a general account of the clan in your own words. So be creative."

This is not unique. This is the original Bo'ytill story that has been modified to look slightly different.

Had I gotten to this sooner I would have denied this however, because I am late getting to your app I am going to give you a fair chance.

Write out another story about your clan. You can reference the original but the story must be unique from the original and in your own words. The story must fit the requirements set out in the application requirements, and fit within the established clan and societal lore. It must also not deviate from the existing religious lore.

Your character story is fine, so there is no need to re-write that.

The deadline for your submission is 06-04-20.

I am happy to see a positive reception to your app though from the community.
    I understand that, I can write up a new clan story, although I am somewhat busy IRL, if I need more time I'll let you know.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    I understand that, I can write up a new clan story, although I am somewhat busy IRL, if I need more time I'll let you know.
    Sounds good. IRL before 2D spessmen sim.

Just leme know if you need more time.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to be denying on the grounds that the deadline to submit a new clan history (06-04-20) has passed.

Fortelian, I know you've been working on your history, but I gave you a deadline and you missed it.

Your application is being deferred for 30 days. You are welcome to apply again after 07-05-20.

Application Denied.