Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VegetaFH1 - Commander Application

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna go over a few things.

You don't look over other applications to "lie" yer way to the WL, you look at 'em to better understand the WL because as CO you have so much influence over the round you shape it for everyone else. Being just a little incompetent in an area can ruin the round for a lot of people.

XO isn't a WL as they're the leader if the CO isn't present. XO has a few similarities with the CO WL but CO has a LOT more power compared to everyone else.

Also I don't focus much on the app itself, I focus on you in-game to make sure you understand how things work. If you show me you can lead marines as SL, understand all shipside functions, and aren't a completely shitler I'll support ya to the end of time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also a point i forgot to make
    If i was commanding a briefing and i ordered an MP to fire live rounds at a suspect.. the MP isnt at fault at all, i would be.. as it was my order that had the MP fire his weapon
    The person who gives the order is responcible for the outcome... good or bad, thats what it means to be a commander, you make the choice, you live with the responcibilty of the outcome
    But.. aside from that

Compy, i get what your saying, but i still feel looking at the other app's isnt a good idea, that part aside i 100% agree that even the slightest bit of incompetency in any area can fuck everything, hands down 100% agree, no arguement there
    As for the leading part, join up on one of my squads when i decide to lead...... its an experiance hahaha, though do expect alot of orders and shouting... not exactly at you or anybody, just the situation.... you'll understand

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next time look at the rules and guidelines for posting an app and at least consider what makes accepted apps successful.

Otherwise, I suggest withdrawing this app since it just sets a bad precedent.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you were the OT who blew up the entire workshop while I was the CE. Ain't going to support this application because i don't trust a person who attempt to grief a fellow man. -1

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok let me explain that one
    First off i have blowen up the lab multiple times, all of em were accidents when experimenting with chems EXCEPT for 1 time where i tried... legitimatly tried to murder Moterhead (cant remember his full name but thats his nickname, i also dont give a fuck who he is). Of which i recieved my only suspenction which i reported in the Application, it was infact 2..3? days ago and that is the only time ive actively sought to blow up the lab
    The reason is simple
    3 hours of making Octogen / ANFO / Cyclo and a number of other mixtures and this guy Moterhead walks in after not being active in the round at all... takes everything, knocks me down (although i did start it by knocking him down to take back the stuff) i proceed to stab him multiple times with a screw driver, no good he isnt listening, he calls the MP's i explain everything as i am now, he drops the stuff
    He SSD's and come back after about 2 mins (i think) goes into the chem lab where i was working, preceeds to insult and berate and i had enough, i had about 180 mix of Nitro... sooo i drag him infront of the Fuel tap set it to 120 dispence and click it.... BOOM, took us both out of the picture and i can tell u i felt alot better, he then continues to insult and blah blah blah.... Remmy (on admin duty) contacts me and asks if i blew up the lab on purpose, i said yes while explaining the basic details of what happened, recieved 3 days (which was entirely justified might i add and i didnt argue with it as i knew damn well i was in the wrong)

Ive never had ANY issues with any other OT's on duty not a single one, infact i get along great with many of em, including Song who seems to have alot of fun with me around and who ive named my nades after (Songs Breath and Songs Wrath)
    Sooo ye, that was that, im now coming off the back of that ban

I also dont know if you were CE or not Cheng but if you were and i did blow up the lab, sorry about shit for you, the clean up was... messy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looked over this, and a few thing caught my eye.

Firstly

Ive never been banned
    However i am coming off the back of a 3 day suspention for blowing up the OT lab (Remmy can attest to that)
    And to my knowledge i havent been banned or suspended before

That sounds like a recent three day ban to me, but hey, details. To be honest, I'm not aware of the full situation here, so I'll hesitate from judging you on it.

Second

Voice comms.......
    A commander needs more of a voice.. like, when briefing is going on, there is way to much chaos going on in Brief for the commander or captain to get a word in, the megaphone helps but its still drowned out by all the BS. That said, if you do approve me i can garenttee there wont be any of that
    This is actually a pretty cool idea, though im not sure how weird it would be hearing human voices in the spessman game, and I'm not sure if people actually want this. Also, I doubt old beyond could handle this. Still though, giving the Commander some voice commands could be helpful.

Third,
    A differant kind of command structure
    One that actualy pays attention for a start
    This is rather vague, and I cant help but feel like it's an attack.

And finally,

...I tend to allow others speculat on that, personaly im not one for writing a backstory for a charactor unless i know im going to be spending time with em, Though, if this is a nagging point for the admins / mods, ill write something up
    Really, no story? And why would you want a commander whitelist for a character you don't actually intend to use. And when leading marines, name recognition never hurts.

Overall, this application feels somewhat rushed, and lacking in quite a few areas. I refuse to shoot anyone down offhand, but I do think you should go back to the drawing board for a while, and come back with a more fully developed application.

-1 For now, sorry mate.
    Rain 'Hail' Atkinson (Human Roles): Slayer of Xenos and babysitter of PFCs
    Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NV-XXX-C6 (Xeno Roles): CRUSHER GANG CRUSHER GANG
    Whitelisted Monkey Damn You Boomermin, the Monkeys will rise again
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentor - 6/5/2020

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not much to say here either, as it's already been stated by the people above. You got heart, I suggest you play more XO/SL/MP and work on improving in the areas people pointed out though. You're free to try again in a month, until then, if you ever need help, feel free to pm myself, a Council member, or your favorite CO for feedback.

Resolved, denied. You may reapply in a month.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: