User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unknown - Rule 3, Rule 15

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will shoot your ass synth
    Gutts said that before he arrested me which shows that he already had the intent to lock me up and ruin my round for doing nothing at all.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I was the Executive Officer this round. Every round that I give briefing I make some RP scenario out as to why we are there, something different than usual. During the briefing I said the crashed ship belongs to UPP and that they were there to rescue their Vice-President who was being held in the Fiorina Penitentiary. Most of the interactions with the prisoners were between MPs and them, the CMP sent faxes regarding the prisoners and I was personally unsure about the procedure regarding them since I heard before you are supposed to give them a job but not treat them the same as civilians. I do not believe I ordered their arrest, I told the CMP he should keep the prisoner who admitted to murder in a cell. If this was true I am unsure, that's what I heard, I was busy handling the operation.

I only interacted with the prisoners once when I asked the MPs to talk to them, I went towards brig and the MP was bringing the prisoners towards me so we met in the hallway. There I interrogated them and decided none of them were the Vice-President, for it wouldn't really make sense to accuse a random prisoner for the sake of RP and keep them in a cell.

I apologize if my roleplay has indirectly caused you to sit in brig for the whole round, but once again I don't know most of the things that happened between you and the MPs. And I believe they kept you there because you were prisoners, not because of the Vice-President roleplay.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries, there was no problem with the UPP Vice roleplay. The MPs were power tripping as not only they tried to declare me a rogue synthetic so they could lock me up permanently but they stunned and arrested everyone for being Fiorina prisoner spawns.

The survivor that admitted to murder was roleplaying his sentence in Fiorina Station so I don't think the MPs should arrest him as he did not show any threats to the Almayer staff and marines. Crimes that are commited by survivors groundside to survive (such as damaging) are ignored as their presence is quite unknown until the marines land and rescue them.

MP Gutts was interrogating me and tried to force me to confess that I was the UPP Vice President and he failed, so he arrested me shortly after tazering the survivors with no arrest order (as you said you didn't order our arrest) or any charges at all.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prisoners shouldn't be brigged for surviving on Prison, only if they break ML after rescue. However the original reported requested a withdrawal of the report before the logs were posted. So I will respect their wishes.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids