Date of Incident
    May 14, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Rain "Hail" Atkinson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Issoc Mirrymon

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:30-5:00 EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rules 2, 3, 4, 11, 14

Description of the incident:
    Roughly halfway through the round, myself and the other OT (Myles Poehler) Were minding our own business, cooking up nades, and making explosives for the op. All of a sudden, the Pilot Officer Issoc Mirrymon (The Accused) ran through our office into the back room. We asked him what he was doing, and got no response. We informed him that we were calling the MPs, which I proceeded to do. After this, he ran out and sprayed me with a bottle. We disarmed him, as this was a stolen item. He then started running around the office, trying to knock us down, and grab explosives off the floor. There was at least one grenade, and one c4 ready to go on the floor, so this was a serious problem.

After continually being disarmed and knocked down, he pulled out his pistol, with intent to shoot. I disarmed him, and confiscated his weapon. The door was still open, so he ran away. Shortly after this, he returned with a power loader, and started trying to fight me with the powerloader. Luckily, the powerloaders are kinda terrible, so we managed to get him out, and back on the ground. Myles opened the door, and Issoc ran out, grabbing a janitor bucket full of ANFO on the way.

After cleaning up the mess and securing the chemicals and explosives, I went to go find a MP who I could report the crime to, as well as turn in the firearm. However, as I stopped along the way I stopped to talk to a PO. We talked for a moment, before Issoc came back, holding another firearm. He fired at me, missed, and the shot traveled off behind me. Later, I would find out that this was a flare gun, but I was unaware at the time, and lost in the heat of the moment.

Luckily for me, he was also unaware that the flare gun is (Practically) non-lethal. As I said, I saw him fire a shot, so out of pure muscle memory I grabbed out the pistol I had confiscated from him, and emptied the magazine into him. He ran off, and I was starting to chase, but the other PO, who was unaware of the whole issue, targeted me with his gun and ordered me to stay still. I complied, and explained what happened. He did shoot me, but he said in looc that he didnt really know how the mechanic worked, and it was an accident. I said it was fine, and it made sense within RP. If you saw an OT shooting one of your friends you'd get a bit jumpy.

I walked into medbay to get healed, and saw that Issoc was already inside. He was screaming at the doc for Oxy, presumably intending to go back to fight me again. Thankfully, a MP came to arrest him, but he continued to attack doctors and MPs until he was stunned. Finally, the docs put him under for surgery to fix him up, as he needed urgent healing. (A side effect of me shooting him I suppose.) Unsurprisingly, as he was getting surgery, he left the server and went ssd.

To Sum up, the breach of rules 2/3/4 are obvious, as he was silently grief-ing, and just overall being an asshole. Furthermore, it was a fairly big disruption of the round, as it stopped the dropships from running for a few minutes, and wasted quite a bit of time.

Rule 11 is once again, self explanatory. Instead of choosing to RP the thing out, he left the game.

Finally, Rule 14 is a bit of a strech, so I'll make my case. Firstly, when me and Myles were disarming, he drew his weapon with intent to shoot us. Secondly, when he tried to pick up the nades, he was presumably intended to blow us up with them (what else are they for after all.) And finally, when he was shooting me with the flare gun, he continued firing multiple times, showing me that he intended to actually fight with them. Although the weapon wasn't going to kill me, he was shooting with the intent to kill.

I may have some events out of order, but all of this happened in the span of about 13 minutes. To be honest, it spiced up a pretty boring round, but it's not ok.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    This happened somewhat quickly, but I have a few images from the chat I can post here.

https://gyazo.com/959f4a48b0e84b4f9f5ab43f8b33cf6a
    https://gyazo.com/c4789fdb45dfa6f65b6361a704c2d1b7
    (Reporting the Break-In)

https://gyazo.com/ff59cb53d286619bf753f62f952c8e1e
    (When he came back the first time)

https://gyazo.com/84b9b092c9f85f2c1c6c47d921cd8da0
    (During the fight)

How you would punish the accused:
    His actions so a blatant disrespect (or ignorance) of the server rules, so I would recommend a muli-day to permanent ban.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [14:48:46]ACCESS: Login: PapaFranku74/(Issoc Mirrymon) - Accused - Server Time: 12 Minutes
    [13:51:18]ACCESS: Login: DekoToast/(Rain 'Hail' Atkinson) - Accusor

All Relevant Logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Cherry; 05-14-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how well these logs shine on me, but I'd just like to note that the logs aren't displaying his attempts to shoot me with the flare gun, assuming it would do damage. Additionally, the [14:52:06] punch wasn't deliberate, I was melee-ing, trying to keep him on the ground. At [14:52:18] it isn't displaying it, but that was when he drew his firearm, and I took it. The logs arent quite telling the full story, but hopefully I've explained my actions well enough.

I really would have preferred to resolve this IC, but him logging out made it impossible.
    Rain 'Hail' Atkinson (Human Roles): Slayer of Xenos and babysitter of PFCs
    Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NV-XXX-C6 (Xeno Roles): CRUSHER GANG CRUSHER GANG
    Whitelisted Monkey Damn You Boomermin, the Monkeys will rise again
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentor - 6/5/2020

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CMP here

Can't comment much because this round was kind of a mess and I was effectively the only MP and keeping up with things was an absolute nightmare with the amount of requests I was getting
    I somehow missed this when it was happening until the stage where the PO was in medical assaulting people.

I can confirm that the PO seemed to go SSD almost immediately after being arrested/receiving medical care and was otherwise fairly voiceless

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs don't show shots that don't connect with a player.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed this, and sustain the allegation of multiple rule breaks.
    The accused has a clean record, and will be getting a warning issued on their notes referring to this thread.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids