Ray 'Soap' Sandys
    Their BYOND Key
    Dusanking123
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    10 AM EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Description of the incident
    So I joined the game, late-joining about 2-3 minutes as CMP and I was having 1000 ping at some point. I was teleporting, tried to fix it in different ways, nothing worked.

So, instead of cyroing and be bored until the round finishes, I began RPing sick, saying my head hurts, my eyes are popping out etc. Burle, the synth, gets me to a doctor and the guy suggests to feed me Mindbreakers. Now, I didn't know it had sound effects and 2 invisible monkeys coming to you and punching you, so I agreed. I try to rejoin one last time, with no success and say I'm feeling a bit better. Then the 2 monkeys appear, the sound effects and I run to CiC, screaming for help. Then I run to my office and close myself in, sending a fax, RPing that the monkeys want to kill me, the other MPs are monkey mercenaries and things like that. Things happen, I get interviewed by the CMO and the round ends.

Now, I was informed on discord by Dusan that I was noted and I think I shouldn't have been. I was RPing and giving other people new things to do in that round and not just "patrol". Yes, I slightly broke marine law, but I personally think it made the round more enjoyable for the others, you don't arrest a guy who runs from monkeys who he states they want to kill him every round.
    Evidence
    Logs.
    How you would punish the accused
    Remove my note.

Final note for Rule 15 - Acted insane as the CMP because they had a high ping, let a doctor feed them mindbreaker. Jobban on next offense.
    on 2020-05-15 08:36:38

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be handling logs. Will post in the next 12 hours.
    Synthetic Whitelist - Brian Predator Whitelist - Baln'frim Arvhek
    Trial Moderator: 3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020 || Moderator: 4/4/2020 - 7/16/2020 || Moderator: 2/12/2021 - 5/27/21 || Discord Staffmember: 2/28/21 - 5/27/21
    Logs filed for reports: 5

Discord: rin#0142
    Moderation Staff

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incident logs, please contact me at rin#0142 or find me on the CM13 Public Discord as Yayyay007 if anything is lacking or missing.

Repeated re-log attempts by Ladwhy to fix the issue, and complaining about lag
    Spoiler Spoiler:

!!!REVISED!!!RPing as a sick person from brain lag begins
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Additional Tidbit: Dusan wanted his PM included with the Doctor that gave MB
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Fax incident and Dusan gets involved in the situation
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Staff chat logs, if relevant, will be forwarded to ModManager TheSoldier, as msay is confidential.
    Last edited by yayyay007; 05-15-2020 at 05:47 PM. Reason: EDIT 1: Revised at request of SMod+Dusan
    Synthetic Whitelist - Brian Predator Whitelist - Baln'frim Arvhek
    Trial Moderator: 3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020 || Moderator: 4/4/2020 - 7/16/2020 || Moderator: 2/12/2021 - 5/27/21 || Discord Staffmember: 2/28/21 - 5/27/21
    Logs filed for reports: 5

Discord: rin#0142
    Moderation Staff

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve reviewed everything, if you’re in a important role such as a CMP and you’re suffering from lag you can ahelp and worse case scenario staff can just respawn you into a marine slot or get you cyroed to go xeno.

Bottom line, unless it’s a staff sanctioned event, dusan was right. Just cause you’re lagging and can’t play the game, you shouldn’t be breaking RP standards/Marine law as a CMP. If the game is unplayable due to your personal lag or server lag ahelp for assistance.

You were warned and not jobbanned or even banned, so I don’t see any wrong doing here.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids