bloody larva
    Their BYOND Key
    superjo98
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    2020-05-15 (22:30)
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    a combination of: enforcing rules, enjoyment of server, protocalls
    Description of the incident
    Both times superjo98 messages me during gameplay I wasn't breaking any rules. First time led to a ban and the second time is a warning that would lead to a ban. I believe it doesn't matter what I do or tell to superjo98 as it leads to a ban as an effect.
    Evidence
    Hunk1 mentions a moderator that said I was abusing a fog bug three times when I never abused it. Superjo98 messaged me just moments before the first ban trying to get me to explain a basic ability in the game being used. I believe superjo tried to get me banned quickly by making up reasons when I was playing normally.

https://imgur.com/a/6SnTinB
    (copied from a previous appeal: //showthrea...rmanent-Ban)\)

Just about a minute since roundstart I'm dead because I entered a tunnel too quickly and made very short trip past the exit. In seconds after I was sighted I'm dead as I was ambushed by all the survivors and was outrun to the building entrance as I instantly tried to go back after sighting them.

https://imgur.com/a/Ns3vdp2

I didn't kill myself as I didn't shoot myself and did not know all survivors were right outside a tunnel just waiting in a single spot. I didn't need to be on weeds to evolve since it did not improve evolution progress recently. I cant find a rule that makes it suicide to die after being shot running away or there's no time to react. Superjo98 ultimately tells me I did suicide and warns of a ban if this happens again.
    How you would punish the accused
    dont message me superjo

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on the evidence you've provided, it was already intended the scissor cut thing was intended by a developer and the ban was removed by an admin. However a senior mod made a judgement call, and personally I don't see how it is intended for a xeno ability to bypass fog, barricades, and other obstacles, but the developers decided it was fine for barricades.

As far as the larva issue you are held accountable as a larva for dying if is outside the hive, and he did not ban you, but only warned you to be more careful.

There is no wrong doing here, moderator was doing his job.

My moderators will continue to their jobs, and you don't get the choice of who handles a ahelp you may create, or if you are accused of breaking rules.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids