Date of Incident
    May 16, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Elder queen

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Casper

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    central US - 17:10

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synthetic Programming andGuide

Description of the incident:
    As queen I tried to flank marine forces by pushing south western side of the chapel. After reaching first barricade,
    I screeched and tried to destroy it when survivor synth named Casper forcefully closed the door (stunning me in the process), dragged me behind the barricade and closed it so nearby marines could kill me. I do believe that this is a violation of synth combat rules. Synthetic unit wouldn't stun xeno and open the barricade when there are xenos nearby risking human harm, pull the threat back to marines and expect them to kill it or be killed by it. SPaG states that ''These laws prevent a synthetic from actively attacking enemy combatants while stationed at the frontlines. During this time, the Synthetic Unit should be making it their priority to heal the wounded and drag others to safety. If a Synthetic Unit is actively assaulting or killing enemy forces in frontline engagements, they will be terminated and their parts salvaged for other unit repairs.''

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    I'll leave it for the Council to decide.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was resolved in-game by the synthetic councillor Superjo98

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was XO. I'm pretty sure survivor synths are 100% allowed to fight xenos and dragging you behind cades after stunning you isn't endangering marines since you're obviously going to get killed.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Senior Admin & Training Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll make this quick, since the round is still fairly fresh in my memory.

I was at the chapel, the queen was bashing the sole cade protecting me and everyone else, and I saw the chance to use a door to stun them and neutralize them, so I did. That, as far as I know, is fine. Even grabbing you and dragging you into the cades as far as I know would have been fine too, which is how you eventually ended up dying.

The part where I believe I over-stepped the line and went into combat synthing territory is the part where I stepped OUT of the cades after your xenomorphs had rescued you from the immediate door tile to grab you and drag you back in. I only stepped out one tile and immediately stepped back in, but you can't argue at that point that I was defending anything. I realised that mistake shortly afterwards, but it was too late at that point since you were dead.

I had a discussion about this in a private in-game chat afterwards with a synth councillor who confirmed that it was over the line in his books, and I would agree. I don't believe I need to go in-depth about the differences between USCM synths and colony synths, since it hardly matters.

TL;DR: I made a minor mis-step when I stepped out to drag you in. Everything up until that point according to the councillor was fine.
    Last edited by JarekTheRaptor; 05-16-2020 at 11:57 PM.
    SURVIVOR GANG COUNCIL MEMBER

Survivor Gang In Action:

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a pretty grey area before and this case made me and synth council finally decide if dragging xenos with the purpose of getting them killed is combat synthing. We ruled that this is combat synthing.

Jarek will be given a verbal warning since this was a grey area issue. Don't do it again
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.