Chef whitelist aplication-zahra

byond key :
    -zahra

Character name :
    -Brian "chimney" Robertson

Who is your favorite staff ?
    -Probably the soldier guy

Story of your chef :

It was a cold morning, he just got out of cryo, he walks over to the place where everyone eats, but everyone complains there is too much salt in the food, in fact, there is salt everywhere, overflowing all vents and such. Brian went to prepare his own food, everyone followed him to the kitchen, after they tasted his food, everyone wanted food done by Brian and cheered as he cooked.

Sensing that fun was happening, the military police moved in with lethals to stop the nonsense and kill the marines. But Brian is very smart, and made a meal the MP crew could not resist, big sausages and fried eggs, but they were drugged with pepper and bicardine, when the mp crew barged in and saw the sausages, all they could do was to eat more and more of them, ventually they all died of bicardine overdoses and everyone cheered.

Everyone was happy with Brian for his service to the marines, and as everyone was cheering, a sky marshall appeared and congratulated Brian, offering to promote him from a common marine to Admiral, but Brian refused, stating that his true love was the kitchen. To this day he works in the almayer kitchen and brings happines to marines with his meals

Do you know about the server rules ? Will you follow them ?
    -I know about the rules, but im not willing to follow them.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    -I contribute with food

How will your chef run his/her kitchen ?
    -Kitchen must be clean, and lot of food on it.

What do you think is the job of a chef ?
    -Do food for the crew.
    Last edited by Zahra; 05-21-2020 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Fixed some stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    Chef whitelist aplication-zahra

byond key :
    -zahra

Character name :
    -Brian "chimney" Robertson

Who is your favorite staff ?
    -Probably the soldier guy

Story of your chef :

It was a cold morning, he just got out of cryo, he walks over to the place where everyone eats, but everyone complains there is too much salt in the food, in fact, there is salt everywhere, overflowing all vents and such. Brian went to prepare his own food, everyone followed him to the kitchen, after they tasted his food, everyone wanted food done by Brian and cheered as he cooked.

Sensing that fun was happening, the military police moved in with lethals to stop the nonsense and kill the marines. But Brian is very smart, and made a meal the MP crew could not resist, big sausages and fried eggs, but they were drugged with pepper and bicardine, when the mp crew barged in and saw the sausages, all they could do was to eat more and more of them, ventually they all died of bicardine overdoses and everyone cheered.

Everyone was happy with Brian for his service to the marines, and as everyone was cheering, a sky marshall appeared and congratulated Brian, offering to promote him from a common marine to Admiral, but Brian refused, stating that his true love was the kitchen. To this day he works in the almayer kitchen and brings happines to marines with his meals

Do you know about the server rules ? Will you follow them ?
    -I know about the rules, but im not willing to follow them.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    -I contribute with food

How will your chef run his/her kitchen ?
    -Kitchen must be clean, and lot of food on it.

What do you think is the job of a chef ?
    -Do food for the crew.
    also im going to +1 myself, because i feel like i am a good guy and deserve the whitelist

+1

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your app is solid. Your answers are pretty good and I’m confident you have good ability and talent in cooking.

However, there’s a critical flaw I’d like to point out.
    You forgot the lamb sauce. This is an important step to becoming a whitelisted chef and ensures that you don’t suffer the same fate as a certain someone who got yelled at by a blond English chap.

-1 from me for now until you can remember the lamb sauce.

please dont kill me with your bicaridine laced breakfast
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naut View Post
    Your app is solid. Your answers are pretty good and I’m confident you have good ability and talent in cooking.

However, there’s a critical flaw I’d like to point out.
    You forgot the lamb sauce. This is an important step to becoming a whitelisted chef and ensures that you don’t suffer the same fate as a certain someone who got yelled at by a blond English chap.

-1 from me for now until you can remember the lamb sauce.

please dont kill me with your bicaridine laced breakfast
    ̶G̶o̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶-̶1̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶g̶g̶o̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶?̶ ̶3̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶?̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶-̶1̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶p̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶a̶g̶e̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶n̶a̶u̶t̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶o̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶r̶i̶f̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶e̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶e̶p̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶u̶t̶.̶

Haha i mean thanks for the feedback naut, means a lot to me. Also how could i forget the lamb sauce haha, i will surely remember that when i get approved haha

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why isn't chef a legit role on CM befuddles me to this day

• remove meal vendors and have chef make meals for marines on round start like a canteen
    • make marine line up to get their meals. RUDE MARINES GET NO MEALS!!!!! SO NO SPEED BOOST FOR THEM
    • remove MREs from loadouts, and have chef make MREs to be sent down later in supply drops by working with req
    • let them add chems by working with researchers into the food to boost marine
    • have chef stock food and drink vendors

i was thinking of writing a joke post, but now that this idea is fleshed out, i think it may be a legit idea
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CallunaBorealis View Post
    why isn't chef a legit role on CM befuddles me to this day

• remove meal vendors and have chef make meals for marines on round start like a canteen
    • make marine line up to get their meals. RUDE MARINES GET NO MEALS!!!!! SO NO SPEED BOOST FOR THEM
    • remove MREs from loadouts, and have chef make MREs to be sent down later in supply drops by working with req
    • let them add chems by working with researchers into the food to boost marine
    • have chef stock food and drink vendors

i was thinking of writing a joke post, but now that this idea is fleshed out, i think it may be a legit idea
    i like the chef role, but implemented like that it would leave marines starving during all operations, chefs would have to mass produce food, and we may get a new chef, or get none at all in a round, causing all to go down starving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gerdy

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gerdy

Whitelisted Captain TyroneDadWhisperer's Avatar