User Tag List

Thread: Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Gaper
    Character Name?
    Alexander von Gaffer
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Infinity Sierra, Chaotuc Onyx, Tau Ceti, White Dream, Civilization 13 and Hippie station sometimes.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Unknown
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by Host
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    As it turned out from the previous appeal, my vouch was not approved because it is old. Nevertheless, the new vouch is not a problem for me, so I will provide it on demand, if it really is necessary. Well, about the very initial ban, I’ll give the arguments from the previous appeal:
    1) I got banned as an inexperienced player. Quite a lot of time passed, and I successfully overcame the threshold of entry, and now I’ll find my way around the game quite well.
    2) I got banned because I violated some server rules while being stressed. However, now I have grown up and become more calm, but attentive to game events.
    3) It was somewhat unusual for me to be at a military facility, even in a game. Over time, I got acquainted with the characteristic features of this profession, after which my level of wagering sharply increased.
    4) As far as I remember, in a situation where I broke the rules, my opponent, who, to my surprise, was not banned, used a specific slang that was unfamiliar to me. Partly from this, I also did not orient myself in that situation, but now I am more aware of such a moment, and try to take it into account in the future.
    5) The situation itself was quite controversial then, but I was still banned. Now I better predict the actions of someone who wants to kill my character, and write faster in ahelp
    6) Finally, the last point. I, like you probably too, are tired of monthly appeals, which often remain rejected for one or two messages. In order not to clutter up the forum, it’s easier to describe everything in this appeal once and for all.
    A vouch: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...86/unknown.png
    Server is Infinity Project, MMGY is a current administrator.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes,

Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for Admin Review.

Your prior appeal was denied for forgery, not for age.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gaper,
    The Admin Team have discussed your appeal and in concession with Management it has been decided that owing to the forgery of your prior vouch and attempt to mislead us with it that your Permanent Ban is to be marked as Unappealable, therefore any future appeals will be Automatically Denied.
    Hoping you are well in these troubled times, have a pleasant day.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001