User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Memesky - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not here to shit on anyone. This application has a lot of support and will likely be accepted which is fine. That being said, I have my own set of concerns.

Every time i've ever had you near me when I'm playing CO, even as an MP, you've always urged me to BE people whenever there was an opportunity, even when the MPs could have easily been involved which I never found tasteful. For all I know, you were joking but it just seems too consistent to ignore.

Another thing that bothered me was this recent event where you were an Admiral (Which surprised me as you were an Admiral without the CO whitelist), in which you tried to BE the event character we were attempting to talk to for... literally no reason. And everytime they got ahealed you tried to do it again. There was absolutely no reason to do that in this event and it really makes me wonder what you would do with the power as a normal whitelisted CO.

At the end of the day, you will probably get this whitelist. I'm only posting this to address these concerns. Please don't act like this when you get CO.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    I'm not here to shit on anyone. This application has a lot of support and will likely be accepted which is fine. That being said, I have my own set of concerns.

Every time i've ever had you near me when I'm playing CO, even as an MP, you've always urged me to BE people whenever there was an opportunity, even when the MPs could have easily been involved which I never found tasteful. For all I know, you were joking but it just seems too consistent to ignore.

Another thing that bothered me was this recent event where you were an Admiral (Which surprised me as you were an Admiral without the CO whitelist), in which you tried to BE the event character we were attempting to talk to for... literally no reason. And everytime they got ahealed you tried to do it again. There was absolutely no reason to do that in this event and it really makes me wonder what you would do with the power as a normal whitelisted CO.

At the end of the day, you will probably get this whitelist. I'm only posting this to address these concerns. Please don't act like this when you get CO.

I appreciate the feedback, negative or positive, and I would like to address your concerns.

What you have said about me calling for BEs was true, and yes I was joking. I never actually expected Battlefield Executions to happen when I called for them, especially when I ask for those as MP since I can easily handle situations that would be worthy of a BE otherwise, that much I can promise you.

As for that event, yes I BEd the Riddler for the dramatic event, I was very well aware of who was playing it and I knew it would not derail the event as I had some basic information.

I would like to assure you I once again am very likely to almost never use the BE against an actual player, as it removes them out of the round for good. MPs are there and if someone tried to kill me that would become an OOC issue, in cases where they can kill me without reprecussions such as mutinies I would use it, and I believe that would be the only situation in which I would use this mechanic.

If you have anymore concerns I would like to hear them, but once again I assure you nothing like this would happen if I was the actual Captain.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a very good XO for me during my rounds, +1 so u can steal my rolls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been playing XO a lot and have been doing really well. +1 based man.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the support, again if anyone has any concerns bring them forth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Connor Anderson is a man of dedication, focus, and loyalty. If he could not carry the title of Captain I do not know who can. I have seen him uphold USCM values in multiple occasions and I have no doubt he would make for a great Captain. OORAH

+1
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I previously -1'ed him in the past, citing that he needed to improve his roleplay standards and spend more time learning the ins and outs of both command and marine law.

He did just that and improve quite drastically.

+1
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was damn sure you had this WL already, but if you don't you sure as hell should. Easy +1 from me.
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again I thank everyone for supporting my application, a decision you won't regret.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've borne witness to your performance in-game and you've done great in every regard. As survivor put, however, it is important to treat a BE with its due respect and not use it flippantly, particularly as an idle threat or quick fix to a difficult situation. It's poor form at best and outright mutiny bait at worst.

Regardless, I will +1 this. Do keep what we've said in mind.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.