User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Memesky - Commander Application

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingIdiot View Post
    I've borne witness to your performance in-game and you've done great in every regard. As survivor put, however, it is important to treat a BE with its due respect and not use it flippantly, particularly as an idle threat or quick fix to a difficult situation. It's poor form at best and outright mutiny bait at worst.

Regardless, I will +1 this. Do keep what we've said in mind.
    The council won't regret this decision, and I do not break promises. I will not abuse BE or mutiny bait, I want to say that my intention when I get mutinied is to stand down almost always.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, you have decent support from the community, as well the majority of the Council voting in favor of you. You've taken the feedback from your past apps and used it here, I don't doubt you'll use the feedback given on this app throughout your time as CO.

Resolved, accepted. The next promotion ceremony is being planned out, so sit tight. Your Mateba will be delivered to you within the week, and your file will be updated shortly.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: