User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Research property tier list

  1. #11
    Senior Member Pigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    371
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be honest only combat stims are worth anything becuase only ugna bunga is going to even dare look for some crazy meds, got to remember 99% of medics are bald, lazy, or both. We are lucky they don't OD everyone and SOMETIMES can CPR people. Telling them there is super meds that can cure space aids means nothing to a utter baldy.

  2. #12
    Moderator Watermelon914's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    I'll be honest only combat stims are worth anything becuase only ugna bunga is going to even dare look for some crazy meds, got to remember 99% of medics are bald, lazy, or both. We are lucky they don't OD everyone and SOMETIMES can CPR people. Telling them there is super meds that can cure space aids means nothing to a utter baldy.
    Nah, healing chems can be very useful when effective. Bonemending prevents you from having to go to the medbay and hypergenic is a jack of all trades for organ damage.
    Walter Meldron - Human
    DUG - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    309
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon914 View Post
    Nah, healing chems can be very useful when effective. Bonemending prevents you from having to go to the medbay and hypergenic is a jack of all trades for organ damage.
    Yeah shoving a pill down a marines throat is a lot faster than going back up shipside and waiting for surgery ad then taking the bus back down.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being a bit lazy

    In addition to finding these properties in new chemicals, you can also produce some of them yourself, If you mix Carcinogenic and Muscle stimulating? (I forgot the what you mix, maybe try overriding tricordazine's anti-toxic with carcinogenic) you get Hyperdensifying.

    P.S. Also, this kind of post looks like it belongs in guides, not in the USCM board.
    Last edited by anonymous14z; 05-25-2020 at 12:12 AM.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    294
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon914 View Post
    Also, getting thanatometabolizing and defibrillating is pretty unlikely. You'd also require a lot of points to make them useful (via synthesis simulator)
    I guess it could have been admin shenanigans, but if so, it was a rather random thing to do, with not much effect on the rest of the round... I guess.
    Nicholas Dean Roberts (AKA Nich ‘Burnin’ Bob’ Roberts) is an albino who dabbles in medicine, engineering, and fire, god help us all if he ever does them all at the same time.
    “Get back here! I’m not done healing you!” Medi Roberts
    “Inflammable means flammable.” Pyro Specialist Roberts

  6. #16
    Moderator Watermelon914's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous14z View Post
    Being a bit lazy

    In addition to finding these properties in new chemicals, you can also produce some of them yourself, If you mix Carcinogenic and Muscle stimulating? (I forgot the what you mix, maybe try overriding tricordazine's anti-toxic with carcinogenic) you get Hyperdensifying.

    P.S. Also, this kind of post looks like it belongs in guides, not in the USCM board.
    Yep, already know that. That's what a rare property is.
    Walter Meldron - Human
    DUG - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    338
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too bad none of this matters since most researchers only manage to get any of the cool meds when the fight is almost over (DEFCON 1, planet lost, or marines meta rushed and won)

    i literally have only seen any useful chems, that being combat stims, given before marines won ONCE and it took an hour and a half into the round AFTER DROP (so a total of 2 hours) for it to happen, and thats cause the researcher was epic tier

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •