Byond ID?
    Axyinious

CM Character?
    Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    GMT - 3

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    Around 20 to 25 hours.

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    Yes. I have hosted a Classic SWBF2 server with admin tools before.

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    I rarely play other servers, and when I do, I instantly get back to CM-SS13.

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    //showthrea...er-Application - Captain Application, accepted.

//showthrea...ic-Application - Synthetic Application, accepted.

Also a mentor application that I do not have access to.

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    No.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    No.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    No.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Always!

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    I would PM the player and get both sides explanation about what happened.
    If he had a plausible IC reason to shoot someone that was properly escalated, I would let it go.
    If he had recent notes for doing this, I would apply a 3 hour ban. If he had no recent notes, I would add the incident to his note history and warn him to not do it again.

It could also be possible that it was a misfire or accident. I would get a SEA or a mentor to help this player if he is lost.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would advise the player to collect evidence about the possible honor code break and file a player report so the Predator Council can get on the issue.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would try to get a mentor or a currently active SEA to help this player.

If there are no mentors or a SEA, I would link the player the wiki Quickstart Guide so he can get familiarized with the ingame mechanics.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would warn the player that attitude is not tolerated in the server. If he had recent notes about this behavior, I would note him accordingly.
    If he is upset with my moderating, I would tell him that he is always free to file a staff report if he wants.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I would PM the player and tell him that is a Rule 12 breakI would check his notes, and see if he had recent infractions about this. Change his name afterwards.
    If this was his first infraction, note him. If this has been repeated over, apply a 3 hour ban and a note.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    There is no need for moderator intervention here as it is an IC issue that can be resolved with MPs confiscating his weapons or possibly arresting him if he resists.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    Hostile survivors are not allowed anymore. I would warn the player about this and let him know that he is being noted for a Rule 4 break.
    Apply a possible jobban or a three hour ban if he has been repeating this for a lot of times. Aheal the marine that was killed as griefing applies here.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    Investigate the situation and get the side of the story of both players. Check the logs and judge whether or not the MP's decision was wrong.
    I would ask the MP to process the prisoner again and move him to the Cells.
    Warn the MP if this was his first infraction, or apply a note if he was warned before. If it has been repeated, apply a three hour ban or file up a jobban.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Send a Queen Mother message to encourage the xenomorphs to attack. As an alternative, SM the aCO so he can order his marines to push out.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    Staff are not allowed to deal with situations that they are involved in. I would ahelp the issue and leave that to another staff member to deal with.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    Shooting hostile factions is not EORG. I would inform the player that he was rightfully killed as he was a CLF member.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    Investigate the situation, check the logs and warn the player for roundstart shenanigans. If he has been repeating this, apply a three hour ban for a Rule 4 break.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Investigate the situation, get the side of story of both players and check the logs.
    If the player improperly escalated, apply a note for IE or a three hour ban if it has been repeated. Aheal the dead marine too.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    Notify the other staff about this. Send a MOOC so marines can yield and stop storming the CIC as there was no mutiny request ahelped.
    If the marines continue to storm the CIC, sleep them so they can forcefully stop. Apply notes for the involved or a possible three hour ban if they have been repeating this again.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    IC Racism is allowed at a certain standpoint, I see no problem with it. I would ask the player that made the racist comment to tone it down a bit if the other player keeps getting offended.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Aheal all the dead marines.
    Apply a three day ban for the player that opened fire. If this has been repeated, file a permanent ban.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    PM the player that ran towards the frontlines as a larva and ask for his explanation.
    I would apply a warning in his notes if this was his first infraction. If this has been repeated, apply a three hour ban and file a jobban.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    PM the player to cease the LRP behavior. Apply a warning to his notes after hearing him.
    If this has been repeated, apply a three hour ban or a xenomorph jobban.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    The hivemind is an english translation. Tell the player that is not LRP and that xenomorphs are allowed to call marine assets that way. No action should be taken and it should be resolved IC.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    PM the command staff player that is not how expected contact works. The USCMC have knowledged of the xenomorph hive structure and species, however they do not know that the current mission is regarding them.
    Apply a warning in their notes about it. If this a repeated behavior, apply a three hour ban.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    This is acceptable and an IC issue. I would take no action about it. Pods can explode if there are more than 3 marines in it.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I do not really care if any player is insulting me. I would warn them to tone it down and possibly mute LOOC or dchat if the toxicity keeps going.
    If he persisted, apply a three hour ban so they can calm down and note them regarding their behavior.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    No action should be taken here. CM-SS13 does not have rules that refrain players from attacking SSD players.
    SSD Xenos can get attacked by marines, so there is no problem with SSD Marines getting captured or killed.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I would PM them about it and correct the wrong information they gave. If the staff member broke a rule, let the Manager know.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I would not intervene in their arguments. I would only let the Manager know of it and tell him.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I have played CM-SS13 for a while now. During my wild ride, I have tried to encourage more roleplay and server rules ICly however I was not successful at it.
    I would like to become a Moderator to ensure that all players have fun and enjoyment during their stay here.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Judging two sides fairly and with no bias. Having a relaxed and calm mind is also important to deal with the daily ahelps that a moderator gets.

Anything else you
    Thank you for reading my moderator application. While I do believe I am not 100% perfect, I can always adapt to situations and improve. I also feel like CM could improve a lot with more members joining the staff team and providing more ideas to make the game enjoyable to everyone.
    I would also like to say that I would like to form strong and great bonds with the moderation team and the community.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your responses are great. Aside from a few skewed punishment times.

The only thing that's somewhat concerning is your notes. I see you have a somewhat long history there. Overall, they're not too bad, however I'd suggest being more cautious if you make it into the staff team.

I'm willing to take the chance and
    +1
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye. I had a lot of slip ups however I can assure you that I will be cautious if I make it in the moderating team as staff are held to higher standards in regards to the rules.
    I appreciate the support.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not read your answers, I am going off based of what I know of you. I recommended Axyinious to apply for a moderator, while he has one note in the last month I hope it can be overlooked.

I believe he can become a great moderator, maybe as great as me one day!

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the support, Memesky.

I believe I have a huge responsibility as a moderator in regards to the rules and as such I will not slip up again. Though my notes are not too serious, I do admit that I have been in the wrong in all of them and I have looked forward to redeem myself.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you're a great person/player in the community but I will not be supporting this application.

Your recent notes (within 30 days) aren't the best and as a Moderator you're expected to enforce these rules.

-1 until you're note free for a month+ I wont support you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Axyinious

Unfortunately you have some recent notes, and it's our practice that you have to be note free for at least a month when posting a mod application unless its something very minor. You are a good player, and I have no doubt you can do the job, but sadly I have denied applications in the past for the same thing, and I cannot make exceptions.

However if you go notefree for 30 days and reapply I have no doubt you will be accepted

Good luck
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids