Admin who banned you (if known)
    Dusanking123
    Total Ban Duration
    3 hours
    Remaining Duration
    3h
    What other servers do you play on?
    Hippie but hippie is dead
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Hippie on another account
    Reason for Ban
    I was banned because I kept making joke announcements as a PFC.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    There was a game of scalpball, when everyone started literally murdering each other, I swiped the ID from the captain, ran into CIC, and starter making a bunch of joke announcements. The Captain then came, told us to leave, and that was the end of that, he didn't even care about his ID. No punishment, no crime, no reprimand, no arrests, nothing. So I wandered off. I hung around RnR for a while, then went to medical, then ran around brief.

At this point, about fifteen minutes after, a bunch of mods start messaging me why I have the Captain's ID, I told them I swiped it from the captain to make joke announcements, every mod but Dusanking123 then stopped caring/replying. He asked me why I took the ID, I told him I took it to make joke announcements, he then said it was against the rules, but rule 13 stipulates that you can if you have an RP reason and if you attempt to return it, but he didn't care for my reasoning.

Feeling that one particular mod was aggravated, I went to RnR seeing the one MP on the ship. I walked up to him, insulted him, confessed my crimes, threw the ID in front of him annnnnnnd he didn't care and said he was too busy, then left. So I left the ID on the kitchen table. I then offered it to the CL, but he was too busy making sandwiches and didn't want it. I then began offering the ID to anyone that walked by including the Captain, COs, XOs etc. No one wanted it. I hung out there for a bit maybe 15 minutes making small talk with the CL. Then I decided to drag a giant sandwich to to LZ1 to boost morale. Then command decided to OB the PFCs groundside, screw the pooch, and cause general evac.

So at this point I decided to get some revenge. I grabbed the ID, quickly went into CIC and made a joke announced that I blame command for the current evac. Because you know, they OBed the marines and caused a general retreat. One guy then told me to leave CiC, so I did.

The one MP didn't care, no Officer cared, the Captain himself didn't care, the only one who cared was Dusanking123, and he sure didn't care about my reasoning and actions. He accused me of stealing it again. And was quite upset that I made one more joke announcement. He then decided to punish me with 3 hour ban as he "warned me already". As he was messaging, the lone MP was in the cafeteria once again. I threw the ID at him and professed that I did a crime in a mocking manner. He did not care. Banned.

The justified rule was rule 13 which states:

"Rule 13. ID Cards - These should only be taken for a roleplay reason, such as from a dead XO to call for help on a computer in the ship’s bridge. If you take an ID or find one from a living player (or a dead player that has since been revived), you should make every attempt to return it unless your character has a good reason not to."

I stole the card to make joke announcements as a PFC, the first opportunity the Captain had to take it back (when he caught me in CiC) he didn't, as he did not care in every possible interpretation, the second opportunity was the MP I confessed to, with multiple other opportunities to give the card to the CL, passing by COs, XOs, the Captain himself, even OTs, Squad leaders, literally everyone. Dusanking123 was upset that I made that final joke announcement poking fun at command because they OBed the frontline and caused the Marines to lose. I attempted to return the ID with the presented opportunities, and I had a valid roleplay reason to take the ID as a PFC.

Here's some evidence starting when Dusanking123 messages me again to accuse me of stealing the ID again then issuing the 3 hour ban:

https://youtu.be/Cr0LtyCc4qs

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bans less then 24hrs are unappealable.

If you feel the staff member violated protocol, make a staff report.