Byond ID:
    Novacti

Discord ID
    Ephemeral Syzygy#0505

Marine Name
    Odell Cromwell, Johnny Swindle, Silo Rhind

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Stry’kther Bo’ytill

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Clan name: Bo’ytill

Clan History&Description:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Snippets of my story:

The last thing that it remembered was getting blasted in half and hanging by a literal thread of skin. It looked down.

Perhaps conflict was in its nature. Maybe the thrill of the hunt is built into every Yautja. But it no longer seemed to care. The value of a life may be high, however, the right to determine that value falls to the one who decides to take that life away.

It will hunt, as it has nothing else it knows to do anymore. It understands that only the dead have seen the end of war, and it will never be able to avoid conflict, however, it will not participate in religion and hate fuelled conflicts. Rather, it will hunt for answers. It will fight to understand why. But the past of a warrior has not left it. Honour, courage. The ideas that inspired it to fight against an enemy as ancient if not more advanced as its own race.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by Novacti; 05-26-2020 at 07:55 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I'm aware of the "maximum of one apostrophe and one hyphen" rule, there's been a slight miscalculation on my part when writing the story and using the name. Will be happy to make any changes when/if told to.
    Last edited by Novacti; 05-26-2020 at 09:45 AM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novacti View Post
    Also, I'm aware of the "maximum of one apostrophe and one hyphen" rule, there's been a slight miscalculation on my part when writing the story and using the name. Will be happy to make any changes when/if told to.
    That rule applies to the name only, the clan name isn't taken into consideration.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read over their story before they posted the Application. I liked the uniqueness of it, and it's a good example of a story not focused around a fight, but the actual predator. Good work.

+1.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clan Bo'ytill best clan. +1. You would make a fine predator and the story is very well done.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good story, I enjoyed it and it showed somewhat how you intend to play your predator. I've seen Novacti a lot in game and he knows his way around RP, that is for sure. There really isn't much to say about the application. It is overall fine. I'm sure Novacti will do his best to make the round more enjoyable for others, so this is an easy +1.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thank you all for the support.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Novacti, as I told Fortelian, who I believe you have been collaborating with on your guys' clan, the three of you could use the general history of the Bo'ytill clan, but you must all come up with a unique story on the clan that is written in your words. This is essentially a copy and paste of the original.

As I told Fort on discord

https://gyazo.com/b7104e09614e2e3ed22bb69087e6a7a8

I'm giving you and Fort a fair chance here. Re-write your clan story but in your own words. You can reference the original but the story must be in your own words.

You have until 06-04-20 to submit a new one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right.. so, Fortelian ran your ideas past me, and I was pleased and glad to have you guys attempting to join and adopt my clan name.. However, I do have... one burden? With your story, nearing the end. I kind've wished you'd have contacted me to see, should you randomly finding a clan tag, and returning to present and attempt to become a Bo'ytill would've worked, as I always visualized the Bo'ytills as a more, distant, and untrusting group. As their heathens, basically outcasts within the Yautja structure. So, to account for this. I've got a request. This can have as much, or as little work you'd wish put into it.

Stry'kther returns, bearing the clantag and attempting to join the Bo'ytills. However, the heathens seem on edge, as you, a stranger and outside approach with the tag. They demand you explain how you come across it, after explaining they're still unsure as to how they can ensure you're truly worthy of becoming one of them, so an elder challenges you. The elder seems, very capable of enduring and giving a fight, and it seems you have two ways to go about it. 1: Attempt to talk it down, or 2: Accept the duel, and hope you can best the elder, and be accepted.

The last two options is to relay back to how I've portrayed the clan, so a bit of research should be able to supply with a decent answer, should it fit your trait, (which I think it should), however, remember. There are no wrong answers, there is only an attempt. I wish you luck.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @RobBrown4PM @JaioAcex

The response will be both DM'd to the council and placed here