User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Novacti - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My story regarding my predator joining clan Bo'ytill. Constructed according to Jaio's requirements and questions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

A copy will be supplied directly to the council.
    Last edited by Novacti; 05-29-2020 at 12:35 PM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I didn't have any expectations to have this complete so soon, however. After reading through it, it portrays Stry'kther as this, Foolish Youmgblood, however using the doubts of the elder, which likely would've expected such an easy fight from a young Yautja, into a battle of skill between the two and I enjoyed it, however the Forgers introduction was a bit spratic, I personally enjoyed the effort, and his contacts to me to ask questions of the clan.

May not mean much, but a big ole +1 now.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a hypothetical that I'd like to get your opinion on, if you don't mind me asking. What makes a round "Good"? Like, what constitutes you going "Well, that right there was a good round. I had fun."
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sora9567 My opinion of a fun round would constitute of something different, it doesn't have to necessarily constitute RP or combat, but something new/fresh. Not just grabbing an M41, going hydro and pinking at the nearest xeno. It could be something as simple as RP with someone that I've spent the entire round in the same squad with and have had my life saved by them, then having DS hijacked, escaping together or it could also be something like following creative orders from the CO, something that's not Alpha fix power, Bravo make FOB, Charlie with Delta to hydro.
    Last edited by Novacti; 06-01-2020 at 04:20 AM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having read your story there are a couple inconsistencies but it's clear to me you've put some effort into it.
    You listened to the feedback from everyone else and I see no issues with you receiving the whitelist.

I look forward to seeing you in the hunting grounds. +1
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Whitelisted Predator MarpleJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have a slightly surreal and unique way of describing things in your backstory. I also see that you, as many before me have noticed, put a good amount of work into it; from describing how Stry'kther arrived at his conclusion of defying most of his former superiors' and mentors' sanctified beliefs alike, all the way to joining a clan of hunters vaguely sharing his ideology. Overall, you did a wonderful job, and since even I know you to be an exceptional member of the community, I feel you'll feel just right in the already quite niche spot which is the predator whitelist.

I can't wait for you to interact with your brethren and prey alike! +1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thank you both for the positive reviews.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As they have stated. There were certain aspects such as the delimbing of the elder.

However I will give you a +1 because you listened to feedback that was given and did a good job.

See you on the hunting grounds.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no real problems with the application itself, and I am satisfied with the answer provided for the hypothetical. I'm giving a +1, and hope to see you in the Hunting Grounds soon.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thank you all for the positive responses and feedback. See you all in the hunting grounds.