User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LynuahSororitas - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following the Chain of Command, the CE commands the ship and outranks lieutenants, if a SO refuses to follow his orders and continue to disrupt briefing, he is to be arrested.

According to the Marine Law, Jones have the same rights of a marine, if he is harmed by someone, that person is making a crime the same way of harming a regular marine.

About the last question, I am more old fashioned in military culture, the Sabre could do the job perfectly, the Synth could have the baton
    Last edited by LynuahSororitas; 05-27-2020 at 04:26 PM.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the hold up. I had some work to do so I couldn't respond to your answers to my questions yesterday.

I have heard a lot of negative reactions about you recently, including those of the staff team as you have had some serious griefing notes before that could escalate to a perma if it is repeated.

Your answers are lacking a lot. I would like to specify them here.

Battlefield Execution is the last resort manner to rapidly neutralize a threat to the operation and the Corps, default execution is the normal punishment procedure for Capital Crimes such as Jailbreak and Sedition.
    You still did not go in-depth as to the differences between a Battlefield Execution and a Regular Execution, ex: their procedures, situations in-game, the executioners. Battlefield Executions are a quick and fast method to neutralize a threat with no procedures unless for announcing the BE after it is done, that also means that it can be done on the spot.
    Regular executions MUST follow Marine Law procedures such as taking place in the Brig. An announcement also must be made before the execution takes place. Executions are led on by MPs and the CMP and not by the CO.

The Battlefield Execution mechanism can permanently take someone out of the round, you should use it wisely or expect player reports coming to storm you down and make your life hell.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall. I believe your application is lacking a lot and I have heard a lot of negative points about you from other COs.
    I believe you are still not ready for the Captain promotion yet. Get known as a good command and MP player and you will be successful.
    Grind XO, SL, SO, CMP and MP in a timely manner. For now, It will be a NEGATIVE vote.

Good luck.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Righto, I'm gonna say this. Even though you once left me to die to a nuke (curse you) I will be giving you a +1 and here's why.

Even if you have a bad attitude, if people find a problem with that, they'll report you and if it is bad, you'll get smacked. That's how it works. You know the Jones law. You had better know the rest of it too, or that beast will eat you up. You mess up? That's on YOU. Don't mess up. Play more XO and MP roles. I do not care how good you are at plans or strategy. If you can make it fun and follow server rules and the law, then that is good enough for me. It ain't about winning and it never was.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate your help but now the odds are highly against me, nothing that time, more experience and popularity can’t fix, as people seem to judge me more from the last part than any other. Next time I will try not leaving you behind so we can celebrate victory together.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really sorry, but the points both the community and the Council have brought up regarding both your application and your history ingame is worrying to me.

Most of what would be said has already been said previously - I'm not gonna repeat stuff that's already been brought up. I don't think you're ready yet either. I just think that you need to play more and be more prominent in the community before going for the whitelist.

Try again in a month or two; maybe the odds'll have changed by then. Be sure to improve your skills in command and make sure you're confident in your abilities.

This'll have to be a -1 from me.

Don't take this as defeat - think of it as more of a wake-up call for yourself to improve.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, that is a hell of a way to encourage someone and some of your equals should learn with you, I will try better next time, I received too much good feedback on this app to seek and fix my failures.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look I'm just gonna give this a -1, all my reasons have been covered by everyone else, so take this is a request to re-read theirs. You god some damn good advice and I hope to hell you remember it. Also on a personal note, complaining about "Owowo Double shotgunner" on your own app post feels like you are taking this as a shitpost more than a serious application.
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will take that in note, thanks.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically what everyone else said. Take some time to improve yourself and your competence in Command roles. -1

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved, Application denied. You are free to reapply in a month.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: