Your Character Name?
    BE-N0
    Their BYOND Key
    WalterMeldron
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    11:50 EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules
    - Whenever a player receives a punishment they should know why and what they are being punished for.
    - Ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated before giving a ruling.
    - We are not a government repressing their citizens. Don't hassle players for literally everything.
    Description of the incident
    told queen cannot cas into caves, was banished and attacked fob rather than sit in hive while banished, got noted for suicide
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Removal of note

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so I'm going to start off by saying that you claimed to have suicided after I questioned you about it because you were banished by the queen. After I told you that you weren't allowed to suicide after being banished, you started defending your actions by saying that you did not suicide and were attacking the FOB instead.

Afterwards, in the ahelps, you started claiming that suiciding as a xeno was not against the rules because it specifies nowhere that a xeno can't suicide in rule 11. However, the interpretation of the rule is that you shouldn't be suiciding at all in the game. As a xeno, you shouldn't be running up to the marines and purposefully dying because you don't like the queen or because you were banished.
    Then you filed an invalid ahelp saying "Walter is a nerd" after I told you to file a staff report if you disagreed with my judgment.
    Walter Meldron - Human
    WAM - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was the ahelp wrong though?

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the one who AHELPED your actions as I was Queen, I am surprised you even bothered making a report considering the toxic attitude you had when dealing with the mod in question. Frankly it was unacceptable for someone who did not have anything against you in the slightest but such is the life of giving punishments where they are required.

So it began with xenos holding the excavation chokepoint. The marines kept lazing it and calling CAS leading to multiple xenos dying. So, I ordered all xenos back further into the caves as they were CASing the entrance. You continued to just say 'No it's not possible, no it's dumb' everytime I gave the order even as they CASed the entrance three times leading to the death of xenos. Therefore I banished you. And what do you do next? You run into the marines FOB, dance around, and die purposely. Not even asking to be let back into the hive for defying orders and telling lies to get other xenos CASed and killed. You wasted a xeno life that could have been useful to our victory so therefore I ahelped.

I don't even know why you bothered to make a report when clearly you had to correct yourself by trying to defend suiciding as an xeno 'not a valid rule' after you admitted to doing it. Also how your attitude to the mod in question was saying 'it's a stupid fucking note'. You did not make the brightest choices, you were LRP as an xeno and frankly a waste a space, and now you are just going to further throw yourself into the light where everyone can see your mistake.

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just A FYI: Banished Xenos cannot attack, so running into marines can be considered suicide.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didnt know that

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed this, our staff did nothing wrong.
    Be thankful I don't upgrade your note to a xeno job ban for saying how the note is fucking stupid. If you do something like that again you'll just end up getting banned.

Take the warning and move on, if you get banished because of something you don't believe is right you can always a help that. If you don't listen to the queen and get banished, it's a in-character punishment, and you have to convince the queen to let you back. However willingly suiciding as a xeno is not acceptable unless its at round end, you're the last xeno, and the queen mother/staff member is telling you to go out in a blaze of glory. Being poor at xeno skill and dying is fine while trying to attack, but deliberate suicide is not.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids