Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivors don't have IFF.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Survivors don't have IFF.

Survivors don't have IFF. If you try to shoot past them with IFF and hit them and they kill you, too bad for you. You should have been smarter. Smartgunners and snipers, I am looking at you.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    Survivors don't have IFF. If you try to shoot past them with IFF and hit them and they kill you, too bad for you. You should have been smarter. Smartgunners and snipers, I am looking at you.
    Aren’t survivors supposed to go up to the Almayer to get their IDs IFF enabled? If they’re running around without, are they going to start shooting sentries that start shooting them? And SGs have autofire, which is very handy for dealing with runners in the FOB or when they start trying to run in and amongst the front-line. I can understand wanting to be careful until survivors are rescued, but after that, survivors too lazy to get their IFF updated should be held fully accountable, and kinda deserve to get shot.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God knows his own.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daily reminder that usuall baldos don't go to the forum, or furscord, or gitlab, and even wiki is sometimes byond their reach.
    You might as well write a letter, then throw it in the trash can, it has about the same chance to be read by a baldo as writing anything here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Cabal said most of our baldies don't even know we have a forum or a discord so this is falling on deaf ears

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Daily reminder that usuall baldos don't go to the forum, or furscord, or gitlab, and even wiki is sometimes byond their reach.
    You might as well write a letter, then throw it in the trash can, it has about the same chance to be read by a baldo as writing anything here.
    What in the hell is a furscord?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    What in the hell is a furscord?
    It’s an online chat platform where you have virtual sex with otters and pretend to be eaten for sexual reasons. Oh... sarcasm. How do they work?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosetasm View Post
    It’s an online chat platform where you have virtual sex with otters and pretend to be eaten for sexual reasons. Oh... sarcasm. How do they work?
    Sounds like a cesspool of basket-cases.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've recently gun'd down a survivor who thought it was a good idea to join the assaulting marines. We were clearing walls and I was the SG tearing down walls with the bullets. He got pushed infront of me and died instantly.

Survivors should head to Almayer for IFF clearance immediately....
    Captain Morrigan 'M.K' Kessler

Statistics
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If a survivor doesn't get his ID cleared shipside and opts instead to join the marines and dies to a SG or Sniper that's on them, and if they kill said SG or Sniper they're probably going to get buckshot to the face