User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivors don't have IFF.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reason why we don't like going to the Almayer is cause MPs are complete and utter assholes who steal yer Sawn-off shotgun and other cool shit.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Compy View Post
    Reason why we don't like going to the Almayer is cause MPs are complete and utter assholes who steal yer Sawn-off shotgun and other cool shit.
    The secret is to hide those guns somewhere. No MP will ever check backpack that some dead NPC wears.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Daily reminder that usuall baldos don't go to the forum, or furscord, or gitlab, and even wiki is sometimes byond their reach.
    You might as well write a letter, then throw it in the trash can, it has about the same chance to be read by a baldo as writing anything here.
    I know, but I can hope
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Compy View Post
    I always enable the survivors as CL. I’ve taken and hidden weapons, armor, finagled all kinds of things for them. Just gotta find a good CL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The MP asked for my main gun and I handed it over. He asked for my sidearm and got that too. Little did he know that I had a third gun stashed away

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If a survivor is running around the frontline without an ID and gets FF'd thats on him, but asshole bravos who walk around the nexus with autofire SG's on or dickheads shooting their smartpistols into survivors then pretending it was an accident deserve to be PB'd with a sawn off and their equipment stolen

Quote Originally Posted by UnwaveringGrey View Post
    The MP asked for my main gun and I handed it over. He asked for my sidearm and got that too. Little did he know that I had a third gun stashed away
    the MP asked for my gun so I tripped him and took his