Date of Incident
    May 28, 2020

Your Character Name?
    percy faraday

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Bryant Sandford, Feeble Crispus

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    from 9-10 PM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 15

Description of the incident:
    LT Bickman had stolen PFC Talledega during a brig procedure for the crimes of resisting arrest, tresspass, and insub. They said they took the marine to alamo and left them cuffed to a chair, this is very clearly jailbreak, a capital crime, i inform the XO, CO Cottier, MP crispus, and eventually CMP sandford when they arrive

None of these people had done anything to actually brig the LT for a capital crime, at the end of the round after the round end report i asked CO if we could finally arrest the LT as the CMP had not done so after i ordered their arrest and the charge they were to be arrested for. They told me to tell the CMP but I already had and I didn't know where the CMP was or if they were even still on the ship. Crispus i believe is a very new player who didnt know at all what they were doing (reported assaulting people out of cryo, etc), but the CMP should know better than to let a capital crime go unpunished.

It's possible they just had to go and something came up, which i understand, but if so they should have at least let command know so we could deal with it.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A

How you would punish the accused:
    MP ban for crispus, they dont know at all what they're doing

C/MP ban and 3 day general ban for sandford, assuming they didnt have some issue that would force them to cryo.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will pull logs shortly
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accused characters' ckeys are Michael48 and RYSE

Logs:

LT Bickman getting the prisoner outta brig:

Spoiler Spoiler:

LT Faraday inquiring about this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Said LT reporting this incident and requesting their arrest:

Spoiler Spoiler:

At this point in time a xeno was already on its way up to the almayer, note the timestamps:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Said xeno commiting to its killing spree aboard the almayer and its death, again note the timestamps:

Spoiler Spoiler:

INCLUDING SAID XENO MURDERING THE REPORTED MP, AFTER WHICH THE SAID MP PERMADIED AND LOGGED OUT:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fast forward to said xeno's death:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP joining the game and moving to assist the defence against the xeno boarder:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation about arresting the jailbreaker LT after the xeno was dealt with:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This was all I could find, it appears that the round ended soon afterwards.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A'ight so I was the PFC involved in this situation and I found the charges for the CE's arrest unreasonable, if not completely false; hardly any of the charges were valid neither was I in a jail cell so jailbreak wouldn't have been an issue.

A. Trespass - I was on the podium which isn't trespassing at all when this incident happened, which was what prompted the CE to flashspam me and try to arrest me.
    B. Resisting Arrest - No reasonable arrest charges were made by an authority who could do so, the CE didn't even follow arrest SOP so it's hard to say I was "resisting arrest".
    C. Insub - For what?

The Lt didn't jailbreak me at all considering I wasn't in jail nor in secure enough custody to justify it being a jailbreak, if anything, the CE was committing Prevarication and the SO was respectable enough to let me out of Brig, so the MPs really couldn't have done anything for you because no crimes were being committed.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, quick addition: didn't even get strapped onto the Alamo chair; I was late to the Alamo chair race so I just wandered around getting these cuffs removed for a few minutes until we dropped, then I got them off.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This all sounds familiar, if it was that LV round then I was the queen and only want to confirm that the lurker did kill the MP whom was in the brig. I believe they might have been trying to send a fax or something? If it wasn't a LV round then well delete the comment

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MPs failing to do their duty and capture a marine law breaker is not a rule break, it's an IC issue. If they outright say "I refuse to go after this person" that should be ahelped.
    If you report someone for a marine law break if the MPs don't capture that person because they were busy with other things or are dead that's beyond their control

From the logs, I don't see this as a rule break.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids