Date of Incident
    May 30, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Madaly 'Mad' Kelly

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Jamesthebond

Accused Character Name
    Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    21:22

What rule(s) were broken:
    Griefing

Description of the incident:
    I was on the frontlines fighting the xenos and failed to trow a M15 after being hit and that wounded some of us and killed me. A medic dragged me away and fixed me, after that I was on my way to the LZ and the commander shows up and just says : "Ethans Girl i suppose" then starts to shoot me.

Failing to launch a nade is not a reason for battlefield execution, I can't count
    the times people trow nades in the middle of the lines and nothing get's done.

Plus the commander dragged me all the way to the ship and gibbed me in CIC, took my head and trew it in his office, this is very LRP and grief and not worthy of someone withelisted.

He ruined my round for an accident and his commander role should not allow him to grief.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    CPT Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger says, "Ethans Girl i suppose"

Madaly 'Mad' Kelly has been bashed in the head with Mateba autorevolver special by Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger!

How you would punish the accused:
    Remove his whitelist roles access

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a valid reason to execute you from all the reports you denied many many orders to fall back from your SO,XO,and including me and the SO told me you were the ASL and i battle executed you under NOD the SO clearly stated your name and description and the reason i said ethans girl because i was told that was you were with ethan Prior i did not gib you i did take off your head because i messaged admins why was the heads not coming off and he said he did not know so i was making sure it was not a bug
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness.

You literally primed an M15 while behind SEVERAL marines who were pushing onto a CRIT Empress, threw it into their back, and blew up the entire push - letting the crit Queen escape. I regret not recording a video of it, but SEVERAL marines also died due to it. FF logs will show this. If I had a video recording of it, it would literally look like blatant griefing.
    The fabled WEEB

Masamune 'Nippon' Sanada

Omen - 1st Generation Synthetic

Guan Dekna - The Shorty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as the XO.

You primed an M15 which prevented the death of the Queen. You failed to follow orders. You were endangering the operation, and your mistake cost us a lot of time and lives.

CO was fully justified in executing you.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my girlfriend is Kelly "Cannon Aid" Xavier

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh didn't know that just new it was a kelly also

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now i do admit the Head decaping was a little LRP i do apologize for that but if you look at the Ahelp logs of that round and how many times i hit your head with the XO and ect you would have to think that was a bug of some way because the Pistol is to 1 shot take your head clean off now regarding taking you ship side was to get defcon and you a grave and i told the MP to put it in my office due to me having surgery so i did not physically throw it and because the head is of a traitor it would be automatically presumed less worthy then the 50 or so Pvts that die ground side that somewhat listen to orders and if i were to defile your corpse i would of lit it on fire and stab it till the round ended and throw you out of the DS while it was mid flight then at the end do a Announcement Saying Denouncing you publicly and making sure everyone knows that in my eyes that would of been Grief and even more low RP because im specifically Targeting you. Besides the bug and little LRP because i messaged a Admin if i could decap your head since it would not come off can i try to he said yes everything else is reasonable in my eyes but i do apologize about the LRP organized about Shooting your head 20 or so times with the Revolver 54 Head stabs with the XO with the ceremonial swords and 5 shotgun shells then your head finally fell off was authorized by an Ahelp so from the BE to the After math everything is legal in the terms of rules and Permissions if you want to know the Staff member that approved this request i can get his name if need be but since the round is over i do not have the round logs specifically

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will pull logs now.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    Will pull logs now.
    Thanks 50RemAndCounting

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs are as follows:

Attack logs of the grenade in question:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This say log is what I presume CO's reaction to said nade, as he must have observed the incident personally:

Spoiler Spoiler:

All the BE and beheading logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This was the only announcement I was able to find that seems related to said BE:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Related ahelp logs from both parties:

Spoiler Spoiler:

XO's BE announcement:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by 50RemAndCounting; 05-30-2020 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Updated with ahelp logs
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!