User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Staff Report - JarekTheRaptor (Mostly) / KingPhilipIII

Senior Admin & Training Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meta-rushing isn't much of a thing on the marine side any more as the only reason the rule existed on the marine side in the first place was because young T3's/T2's against 200+ people was basically a slaughter for the xenomorphs. It still does exist on the marine side, but to accomplish a meta-rush your orders have to basically be "ALL SQUADS RUSH LAMBDA" or something similar to that - you'd have to be blatantly breaking the rules to do it. Evo got buffed and xenos now get mature/elder T3's before marines even see them.

Xenomorphs on the other hand are a little different. We don't want T3's on the LZ that the marines choose to deploy on at first drop because they're going to be facing Elder/Mature T3's and Elder/Ancient T2's/T1's right off the bat when they're not even prepared. They have sheer numbers, but literally no barricades, no defenses, and the LZ being over-run by (probably) 200 ravagers and 30000 crushers. If they manage to survive, they're going to be crippled and won't be able to hold the defenses they cobble together because those T3's that beat them up are probably still pushing them. It's for that reason that we don't want T3's at the LZ. T2's and T1's are fine, though, because those are manageable.

At least that's far as I know.
    SURVIVOR GANG COUNCIL MEMBER

Survivor Gang In Action:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I observed the round and was probably the first person to ahelp the rush, my biggest issue with this is all the players involved in actively breaking server rules, ignoring QM and especially XOOC have not been punished. Hell most of them probably didnt even know they broke a rule to begin with, which means they're gonna continue taking QM and XOOC lightly.

Queen was hand picked and forced to take the blame for her entire hive because she did not order them to back off. Since when are players supposed to be enforcing OOC rules? Why do you expect queen to order xenos back when they're ignoring admins??? Does this mean I can go around breaking rules as a xenomorph and unless the queen tells me to stop you cannot do anything about it? That's the message im getting outta it. Or maybe I just need enough metabuddies doing it at once, whats the number at which admins figure they "cant ban 'em all" and let it happen without consequences?
    All the players involved should have at least been given a note for so many rule breaks and PM'd about it but I somehow doubt that took place.

Further, as far as im aware SMods are given powers to actually interfere with the rounds? Doing something as simple as spawning several walls to clog up LZ2 for several minutes would have fixed this, instead of letting xenos break rules uninhibited throughout. I'd rather see staff make mistakes mishandling issues than outright ignore rule breaks and let it play out.
    From what I've been seeing there's 0 IC punishment for ignoring queen mother announcements. Why do it IC if ur gonna elevate it to OOC anyway? Maybe if the queen was abombed, banished or forced to ghost out till a replacement can be found (when she said NO and rushed even harder to spite QM) people wouldnt treat QM messages as shitposting.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed for post reviews. I will reopen this shortly, but when I do if you're posting and it's not relevant to the report infractions will be issued.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, this is being reopened now.
    If you cannot keep your messages RELEVANT to the report where you are providing otherwise missing information then do not post. This is not a discussion ground or place for debate. If you cannot do that you will receive forum infractions.
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be pulled sorted an posted later today.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    Ok, this is being reopened now.
    If you cannot keep your messages RELEVANT to the report where you are providing otherwise missing information then do not post. This is not a discussion ground or place for debate. If you cannot do that you will receive forum infractions.
    Would it be remiss for me to post the note I recieved for the jobban?

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoliathTheDespoiler View Post
    Would it be remiss for me to post the note I recieved for the jobban?
    That would be fine, and I'll do it for you.

After their T3s camped the LZ, was ordered to retreat via XOOC and a QM announcement. Told Grandma to fuck off and then personally joined in on the attack themselves. When told to knock it off became extremely combative in PMs. We should expect far more from the Alien Commander, and they certainly shouldn't be telling us to fuck off. Banned from Queen.
    by on 2020-05-30 04:15:05
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After their T3s camped the LZ, was ordered to retreat via XOOC and a QM announcement. Told Grandma to fuck off and then personally joined in on the attack themselves. When told to knock it off became extremely combative in PMs. We should expect far more from the Alien Commander, and they certainly shouldn't be telling us to fuck off. Banned from Queen.
    Thank you!

Something I should mention, and should be backed up when logs are posted, is that I never told the Queen Mother to fuck off, or anything like that. I did openly ignore and defy her. But I was never attempting to be overly crude to staff. I have no hard feelings with them over this, and I'm happy to apologize if I gave that impression.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T3s didn't camp LZ2, few were scouting nearby, since it was close to the hive location. When marines landed, more T3s came to hold them at bay.

To be honest 80% of xeno players were fuming in the LOOC once we were forced to retreat, so it is unfair to punish Queen for also being publicly discontent.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

The QM/Queen back and forth, except server did not log the actual QM reports:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The ahelp:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp logs, including TimesAndPlaces' too for posterity:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!