Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Staff Report - JarekTheRaptor (Mostly) / KingPhilipIII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesAndPlaces View Post
    Snip
    You're mistaken. A LOT of people seem to be.

She did not receive a jobban for the LZ situation. That was simply a catalyst by now. She received a jobban for the Queen openly defying the Queen Mother, which ICly is literally impossible, and OOCly is against the rule, since QM is one of our channels as a moderator to influence the round.

This would be like the Commander telling High Command to shove off and stop telling him how to command. It's just not kosher. If the admins present don't send an admiral to BE the commander, then his whitelist might get put in the crosshairs too.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve reviewed everything.

There’s no wrong doing from anyone on the moderator team. You as a former moderator should know it best, if a staff member tells someone to do something you do it.

The difference between xeno and marine metarushing is that we punish the CO/aCO if they deliberately order all squads to rush upon first drop a known hive location. If the entire marine team, ignores the CO who makes an effort to stop it, we won’t punish the CO. The only time staff get involved is if it was a rule break that lead to it. If it was not a rule break such as entire hive retreats and marines follow, or a survivor tells marines “the Queen is in X location” we don’t interfere. As far as queen goes, you as the supreme commander of the Xenos have queen mother, banish, even OOC rules to protect your authority. LZ Tier3 Xenos upon first drop isn’t allowed because we have to be fair for both sides. There’s no bias here, and frankly I’m a little fed up with the “staff are xeno mains” meme. Something to remember when your round starts you have at least 15 to 25 minutes to get your hive structures, defenses up, gather more Xenos, etc...

When marines drop at a LZ they don’t have that luxury.

If your Xenos disobey you they are subject to banishment and OOC punishment. The QM reports aren’t for Shitposting, if you as a queen ignore them or defy them it would be the exact same as someone defying your orders and word of the queen.

As far as the jobban from queen goes, I’ll leave it at the admins discretion and you can appeal it at any time if you haven’t done so already.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids