User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I speak on behalf of that one salty kid who got blown up by a OB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't understand how someone can say that xenos are totally fine and balanced. At this stage is totally hard if not impossible to make any capture. As a drone with a strong frenzy you struggle to tackle someone down and eat it and carry to the hive, nest block and hugg.
    Imagine a sentinel, spitting how? Its spits are a laugh. The spitting shotgun? What the actually hell if not fuck is it?
    Carrier? What's the carrier utility? "Ohh you must carry huggers around!!" "Lay traps!" it's a waste of T2 slot, it's not able to facehug anymore ( like drones and other ""support"" caste ), throwing huggers as never worked and laying traps it's quite worthless as soon as marines fall for the 1st or 2nd trap they will pay attention to almost any of them. Still limiting the carrier to a traps duty only is pointless and ridicolous.
    I may have to say a lot about the crusher too, but I feel like it's not the most serious issue within the xenos caste.
    Whiile before you had something diverse ( last time I played was late 2018 ), now you have to see in horror 10 defenders 13 warrrior 4 drones and 2 spitter with 1 sentinel because the balance has been broken and xenos nerfed.
    Funny to see that the Queen right now is the only caste able to grab, spit down and carry the marine to the nest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LynuahSororitas View Post
    Snip
    The sad truth is, Marine players are bad in majority. Marines take less skill, unlike xenos, you can unga out moderately fine shotgun displays and fuck up an entire hive. Improvise, adapt, overcome, then get somehow PB'd from three tiles away by a drugged up deltard trying to hide a sawn off and a riot shield on his sprite or a ceremonial sword scout. If you don't like it just play something else lol

There is no more point discussing that. Period. You can't. Don't even try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, SHP killed 57 humans in a round because he is some kind of superior machine not because he actually haves the same brain and plays the same thing as you as well cares about improving in the game in both sides, you are the good ones complaining about balance, he and others are bad.

Not even half of the marines (If they played, they would lose) play shotgun, if they play, they are bad at it and don’t even know how to PB. I said xenos require higher skill for the entire text as they can achieve skill levels any marine could ever imagine because they are literally MOBA mobs, if you die to a simple smooth brain marine with a shotgun, you are simply bad, man up. You are only showing how salt you are. It is easier to not try out new strats and blame the game, these xenos that manage to get 30 kills in a round are rare exceptions of biotic humans, it isn’t because I am bad.

The only good gun marines have that 10% of the community knows how to play and requires melee proximity to work is a proper excuse for me being bad..
    Last edited by LynuahSororitas; 06-22-2020 at 01:35 PM.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    snip
    Ya im sure the whole other side is bad because they arent all Shep or Troller. You nailed it and there is absolutely no other explanation for it. Good job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they made it to that level why other people cant? Are you saying everyone else is mentally crippled? They arent the only good ones as well, just used both as examples. You dont do balance based on ''If that team dont know how to play, I need go give them buffs as the other team haves better players.''. Git gud mate.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    snip
    As a xeno player who has gotten 30+ kills in a round I think MOBA xenos are far weaker with a few exceptions than old xenos. So that disproves your theory that everyone is shit who doesnt agree. Troller and Shep have a giant advantage of great ping that makes an insane difference on xeno. Xenos have to be way more accurate than marines thus great ping makes a huge difference. Not to diminish Troller and Shep because they are both really good, but not all players have the advantages that they have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then the problem is ping and skillcap not balance, CM will never be completly balanced because it is impossible to balance asymmetric games and a balanced game isnt always fun. The thing is, there is no point crying over and over a 8-bit game on BYOND and keep drama burning up around because X team cannot win and Y team is too strong right now, because it will always be like that and it was always like that, the game isnt about winning at all but having fun and good experiences, a fucking text in the end of the match haves 0 value but the way there is what means something, so stop these non-sensical threads over balance because it has been happening for a long time and it doesnt help in nothing at all. Just play the game, if you want to take it competitive (It isnt a competitive game lol and it shouldnt be taken as one), improve and be able to do the best for your team, that is it.
    Last edited by LynuahSororitas; 06-22-2020 at 06:09 PM.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they made it to that level why other people cant? Are you saying everyone else is mentally crippled? They arent the only good ones as well, just used both as examples. You dont do balance based on ''If that team dont know how to play, I need go give them buffs as the other team haves better players.''. Git gud mate.
    If you need to twist what someone's saying to you this hard, maybe...I dunno, don't. I don't think anyone here's gonna think "hurr durr yea that was totally what Shake was trying to say" lmao

In the same vein maybe consider i'm not just salty and bad at xenos. Like maybe you can be a marine main and still think xenos are kinda weak

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    As a xeno player who has gotten 30+ kills in a round I think MOBA xenos are far weaker with a few exceptions than old xenos. So that disproves your theory that everyone is shit who doesnt agree. Troller and Shep have a giant advantage of great ping that makes an insane difference on xeno. Xenos have to be way more accurate than marines thus great ping makes a huge difference. Not to diminish Troller and Shep because they are both really good, but not all players have the advantages that they have.
    Oh man I remember you saying something similar to me before and it explained a lot since then

Besides, I don't understand this sentiment of k/d ratios being the "carry" potential of xenos that will somehow win you the round when there's like, late-joins, reviving, defcon, the fact you should be trying to cap moreso than explicitly kill and you can't really push that much if there's no weeds or defenses. Like ok great 30+ kills, awesome man, but that's not be all end all, you have to rely on others as xeno just as much as marines do. and while it's possible all 8 marine engis are bad, usually there's like one hivelord, one carrier and always one Queen and them(And T3's maybe, just because it takes up a slot) being bald can literally make or break a game.

[
    the game isnt about winning at all but having fun and good experiences, a fucking text in the end of the match haves 0 value but the way there is what means something, so stop these non-sensical threads over balance because it has been happening for a long time and it doesnt help in nothing at all.
    Yea, dude, holy shit, it's almost like playing xeno isn't that much fun at all when it feels like you're being cheesed. Gee. Fuck. Why are all these unrobust people being such drama queens lmao just play the game or leave.
    Last edited by HoseaPalindrome; 06-22-2020 at 06:29 PM.