User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nanu308 - Commander Application

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a memer, and a dreadful moderator...
    But he's a highly competent commander, and after some somewhat hectic RP today I am confident he can uphold the standards of the whitelist. +1
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have NEVER seen you in command, but I am quite certain that is timezones because I very rarely see you. But, do you know the law? Can you tame this beast?

When would you pardon someone?

An MP is arresting the XO for assault with a deadly weapon because he had shot a man attacking him with a gun. The MP believes the XO is guilty THOUGH! The MP is bringing the XO to the brig to process him. Is there anything you cna do in this situation? If so, what?

An MP walks into CIC "Dabs" calls you a dumbo poo poo stinky face, then walks out. What do you do?

You are changing barrels on the mateba when you accidently misclick and kill Jones. What do you do?
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    I have NEVER seen you in command, but I am quite certain that is timezones because I very rarely see you. But, do you know the law? Can you tame this beast?
    When would you pardon someone?
    I would pardon someone when there is a great need for them, if they fucked up prebriefing in my opinion they can suck it up and take the timer/brig/njp etc. should they be guilty of it. If during Code Red/Delta Alert, i would pardon them as well unless the person in question is a threat to the crew. If the Nuke was being brought down from Defcon 1, i would also probably pardon them if they would not be a threat or detriment to the crew.

An MP is arresting the XO for assault with a deadly weapon because he had shot a man attacking him with a gun. The MP believes the XO is guilty THOUGH! The MP is bringing the XO to the brig to process him. Is there anything you cna do in this situation? If so, what?
    If the XO shot a man that attacked him, first i would look at the context, was it IE? aka he got hit with fists and shot? if so, ahelp it for staff to deal with. Was it properly escalated? if so, I would look on all sides of the story and consider an appeal for them under the clause of Self defense should that be warranted. If i am bussy leading from the CiC since the XO is in brig, i would request the CMP hear their appeal or have them file a fax to HC for their appeal.

An MP walks into CIC "Dabs" calls you a dumbo poo poo stinky face, then walks out. What do you do?
    "What, Get back here this instant MP. You are to do FIFTY pushups in front of the map table IN A ROW."

"CMP, make sure this gets done or toss this man into the damn brig. I will not tolerate being disrespected like this to my name and rank."

Anyways, i'd just leave it to be dealt with IC, if an CMP is not available, i would ahelp it for another staff member to have a look at

You are changing barrels on the mateba when you accidently misclick and kill Jones. What do you do?
    "JONES, NOOOO! My precious cat.... You who i found 5 years ago on thet ruined colony... I took you in... I fostered you as my own... Gods be cursed... My tears, they will never be enough for what i have done....."

"MP's... I will leave the XO in charge of the operation... A captain that cannot clean his gun right cannot be trusted to lead... Take me away.... For i have put a bullet in Jones and my own heart."

Hope it was a fun little read regardless
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nanu's been a good member of the CM Team for as long as I can remember, and there's no one I'd trust more with handling Marine Law

+1 Give 'em hell o7
    Rain 'Hail' Atkinson (Human Roles): Slayer of Xenos and babysitter of PFCs
    Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NV-XXX-C6 (Xeno Roles): CRUSHER GANG CRUSHER GANG
    Whitelisted Monkey Damn You Boomermin, the Monkeys will rise again
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentor - 6/5/2020

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanu308 View Post
    I would pardon someone when there is a great need for them, if they fucked up prebriefing in my opinion they can suck it up and take the timer/brig/njp etc. should they be guilty of it. If during Code Red/Delta Alert, i would pardon them as well unless the person in question is a threat to the crew. If the Nuke was being brought down from Defcon 1, i would also probably pardon them if they would not be a threat or detriment to the crew.

If the XO shot a man that attacked him, first i would look at the context, was it IE? aka he got hit with fists and shot? if so, ahelp it for staff to deal with. Was it properly escalated? if so, I would look on all sides of the story and consider an appeal for them under the clause of Self defense should that be warranted. If i am bussy leading from the CiC since the XO is in brig, i would request the CMP hear their appeal or have them file a fax to HC for their appeal.

"What, Get back here this instant MP. You are to do FIFTY pushups in front of the map table IN A ROW."

"CMP, make sure this gets done or toss this man into the damn brig. I will not tolerate being disrespected like this to my name and rank."

Anyways, i'd just leave it to be dealt with IC, if an CMP is not available, i would ahelp it for another staff member to have a look at

"JONES, NOOOO! My precious cat.... You who i found 5 years ago on thet ruined colony... I took you in... I fostered you as my own... Gods be cursed... My tears, they will never be enough for what i have done....."

"MP's... I will leave the XO in charge of the operation... A captain that cannot clean his gun right cannot be trusted to lead... Take me away.... For i have put a bullet in Jones and my own heart."

Hope it was a fun little read regardless
    CO can't authorize his own arrest. But I am pretty sure you know that. Also yes, it was pretty funny to read, be a gamer CO my friend! Good to see more COs who care about the law!

+1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If CO council doesn't give it to him, ill just give it to him for all the hard work he did on Marine Law
    :smirk:
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stinky doodoo head made the CMP bible, +1

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The definition of level-headed. You deal with a lot even as you revamp marine law and have many who likely push their ways into your DMs calling you an MP main shittler ultimate. Yet you continue to do your job for the fleet as a whole by maintaining LAW AND ORDER regardless of what those who push for anarchy may try to .

I have no doubt in your ability to lead as a Captain of the vessel, especially if you can maintain marine law across the entire fleet.

+1

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turns out Bancrose decided to make him a honorary Commodore awhile ago for his hard work on the ML rewrite.

So I guess accepted?
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids