User Tag List

Thread: Door444 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Door444 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Door444
    Character Name?
    Jeffery
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    cmp/mp ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    hunk1
    Total Ban Duration
    3 hour
    Remaining Duration
    2 hour
    What other servers do you play on?
    none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    none
    Reason for Ban
    uhhhhhh harmbattoning?
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    so I might as well go over the entire shift uhhhhh. So at some point during the shift the Cmp apparently brigs himself. Then he broke a window in brig. I asked a wittness, who was a senior advisor I think and he said yeah he broke the window. So I restrain him for a bit(this is where I apparently harmbattoned him but I don't recall being harm intent, sorry) I joke I would take his shoes then another MP comes in and starts a taze fight with me. He wins and I am arrested.

The shift starts to get weird. The MP and CMP tell me they are metagaming and told me just to chill. So I was like fine even though it was kinda weird. Ironically at this point they harm baton me but what ever.

This is when the shift gets really weird. Hunk1 PMs me saying that I fed someone a burrito with a pepperspray in it. He sends me the logs. The logs state me but does not say who got fed pepperspray I think. There is a problem though.

I never touched a burrito this shift. No seriously I have never picked up a burrito this shift. Not even the burrito they gave me in my I didn't I picked up. I ask Hunk1 to tell me when I picked up a burrito but I didn't get a response on that.

I don't know, can an admin edit the var edit log possibly? Can an admin create a clone of my character and have it perform the same actions? The CMP and hugh were able to do a few low roleplay things this shift. The CMP abandoned the arrest or a researcher who was making mind breaker toxin (he was left in cuffs) to brig himself as an example. So guess they may know an admin who was messing with the round I guess. I don't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is the full ban message "Broke marine law, Broke marine guidelines, got arrested for harmbattoning a prisoner, jailbroke twice and harmed himself multiple times" Hunk1 didn't include the burrito thing weirdly though, so I am guessing it is possible that someone messed with the event log. Before the ban I asked hunk if I ever picked up a burrito and didn't get a response on that so eh.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Resolved, Denied. Bans less than 24 hours cannot be appealed. The time for investigation supersedes the ban amount.

Further Clarification: your jobban from MP/CMP got removed during review on the evidences, but the punishment still remains for breaking marine law.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 06-01-2020 at 02:43 AM.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: