User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kot - Commander Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked with you before plenty of times in the CiC, you're a good SO and a better XO. Have a +1
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful answers. I’m impressed especially by your 2nd answer too.
    admittedly i could’ve worked on the questions a bit more myself heh

+1 from me. I look forward to seeing you as a CO in the future!
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are about to deploy to planetside as the CO. A marine is shouting "Fuck Command", when you are playing on full Pop. When he comes up, your MPs manage to cuff him, and while you are passing by, you BE the dude that was shouting against your command for sedition. Is this BE valid ?

Your transport PO is sending the ship up and down via the pilot's bubble. When you confront him via comms, he tells you "Fuck off". What would you do in this situation ?
    Last edited by smov; 06-01-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smov View Post
    You are about to deploy to planetside as the CO. A marine is shouting "Fuck Command", when you are playing on full Pop. When he comes up, your MPs manage to cuff him, and while you are passing by, you BE the dude that was shouting against your command for sedition. Is this BE valid ?

Your transport PO is sending the ship up and down via the pilot's bubble. When you confront him via comms, he tells you "Fuck off". What would you do in this situation ?
    1) I wouldn't even have this man arrested for shouting FUCK COMMAND while I'm deploying. If every marine was arrested and/or executed for insulting Command we wouldn't even have a Battalion to begin with, haha. Assuming this has already happened, though, I'd say it wasn't the correct decision to BE the marine. Apart from my personal opinion on what to BE someone for, someone who is in MP custody simply cannot be BE'd (unless in specific cases, such as Delta alert).

2) He should be running the Alamo inside the cockpit, since then he can optimize flights and have awareness of what's going on in the LZ. I cannot see a logical reason for this guy to be using the bubble to send the dropship up and down, which leads me to believe he might be a rookie pilot. If I've already explained this to him however and he refuses to follow my order, I'd have him processed for NoD and replaced with either the synth (if available) or another PO.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good app, good support, good answers, good player. +1

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Risks their life as XO to try and save marines, fighting off xenos like a true beast in the process +1, how many commanders would do that for you?

Also fairly sure they're sexist and racist so why isn't this accepted already?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About time you applied, Kommandant Grimes.

After observing you for a while and listening to the community's and the council's opinion about you, I have decided to give my vote.

I have reviewed your application and your answers are correct, you also gave examples about possible scenarios that might occur as a CO in your insubordination and BE questions.
    Your story is acceptable and shows to me how you intend to play and act in-game. I know you are a good roleplayer.

I have had you as my XO before, you know how and when to announce, and lead the operation while I was gone. I have no doubts about your command experience.

I am satisfied with your answers to naut's and Smov's questions. I normally ask applicants questions and decide a verdict, but it seems that you have already answered more than enough.
    I will leave a POSITIVE vote. I am willing to meet you in the CO channel soon.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to thank everyone for your vouches and support, and I'm glad my experience speaks for itself. I've read many submissions in which applicants view SO and XO as roles to grind, as if it were an obstacle in the middle of their road to CO. This is clearly the wrong mindset- if anything it shows that you're not looking to be a Captain, you want to be the head honcho on the ship, deploy with cool guns, yell at everyone and shoot people for insulting you. There's much more to it than that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Also fairly sure they're sexist and racist so why isn't this accepted already?
    And I'm really looking forward to being a racist with a Mateba =]

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine app, and what I have seen of you in recent rounds has been damn fine. You put more effort in as SO than most do as XO or CO.

Easy +1
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You did XO well in my round with you. Why not?

1+
    Captain Morrigan 'M.K' Kessler

Statistics
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler: