Date of Incident
    June 1, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Yumi "Momo" Yamato / Sergio Stone

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Syn Felix

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    00:23

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synth rules 5 and 6

Description of the incident:
    Multiple times the Synthetic Felix rushed in the middle of all xenos to grab marine corpses, abusing of his pain immunity (Seen on several rounds). But most recently, rushed the queen when she was low to finish her off instead of evacuating on the evacuation pod with the other marines onboard.

Infractions specifically:
    5 - Do not perform needlessly suicidal actions. Your self-preservation comes first. (The synthetic could have easily escaped via the escape pod)
    6 - If engaged in combat, you must ensure the threat disengages or is disabled. If it runs away, you are not to chase it to the ends of the Earth. (The threat, me, disengaged, and he chased it)

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    No screenshots are available, logs can be checked if needed

How you would punish the accused:
    A warning at minimum, whitelist removal at maximum

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The synthetic council will investigate this.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stobarico View Post
    Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Stobarico

Date of Incident
    June 1, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Yumi "Momo" Yamato / Sergio Stone

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Syn Felix

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    00:23

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synth rules 5 and 6

Description of the incident:
    Multiple times the Synthetic Felix rushed in the middle of all xenos to grab marine corpses, abusing of his pain immunity (Seen on several rounds). But most recently, rushed the queen when she was low to finish her off instead of evacuating on the evacuation pod with the other marines onboard.

Infractions specifically:
    5 - Do not perform needlessly suicidal actions. Your self-preservation comes first. (The synthetic could have easily escaped via the escape pod)
    6 - If engaged in combat, you must ensure the threat disengages or is disabled. If it runs away, you are not to chase it to the ends of the Earth. (The threat, me, disengaged, and he chased it)

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    No screenshots are available, logs can be checked if needed

How you would punish the accused:
    A warning at minimum, whitelist removal at maximum
    I am Felix, but admins can handle that. I SUSPECT you were the queen.

1.This was post crash.

2. Everyone was dead.

3. The only drop pod left in my location was de-activated because they loaded too many marines into it and it exploded (the pod we fought in).

4. The queen (you) cornered me and took 95% of her health damage 1v1ing me in the broken drop pod. I literally killed you with a boot knife. I dont want to be insulting but you fought badly.

5. The round ended maybe 30 seconds after I killed the queen as I was the last one standing.

Dragging marines back is not an "abuse of the pain mechanic" it's what synths do. And I only drag back from visible range, or binocular range.. My self preservation is preserved by the fact that I was not killed retrieving any body.

I am one of the least aggressive synths there are. I do not attack, fight, or even try to injure xenos unless cornered. I even give away the axe to other synths if I see them (as I did this round). My kills that round (if I remember correctly) were just post crash.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the video of the incident, as I happened to have been observing at the time:

https://youtu.be/lgLkvQj3ONw

I played the survivor synth in that round and can't add much more than yes I have seen Felix deploy and yes I did revive his synth butt I found around the Ice Colony generator room and he did give me an axe (since I lost mine earlier in that area) and I gave him a machete. Can't say much more about any other behaviour beyond what the video is showing.
    Last edited by ThePiachu; 06-01-2020 at 06:26 AM.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No log pulling will be required at all I believe, pending the remainder of the council's input this will be resolved shortly.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Tail USN View Post
    is this thread to report players or to hear "hidden rules?" Im trying to learn more about synth for my next try and applying
    A little of both? Just like in judicial cases, the reports and outcomes from them are the basis for rule interpretation and change down the road.

It is pretty commonly known that post crash, synths are given reign to be more aggressive and hostile. There is no self preservation because there is no escape, and even if you could get to a pod you are taking up a spot that a marine should be given first.

Most fights post crash are to the death and you are allowed to chase xenos down.

This isnt an excuse to c4 yourself and divebomb them if marines are still alive though. I built cades, rendered aid, and revived marines up until the barricades fell. Last person revived was an MP whose name I do not remember.

In the video you can see I tried to escape. South was falling so I attempted to go north, only to see the xenos coming in, so I ran east and was immediately attacked. I fell back to the only spot I could and then we fought to death. The queen came to me, not the other way around.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Donor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    I am Felix, but admins can handle that. I SUSPECT you were the queen.

1.This was post crash.

2. Everyone was dead.

3. The only drop pod left in my location was de-activated because they loaded too many marines into it and it exploded (the pod we fought in).

4. The queen (you) cornered me and took 95% of her health damage 1v1ing me in the broken drop pod. I literally killed you with a boot knife. I dont want to be insulting but you fought badly.

5. The round ended maybe 30 seconds after I killed the queen as I was the last one standing.

Dragging marines back is not an "abuse of the pain mechanic" it's what synths do. And I only drag back from visible range, or binocular range.. My self preservation is preserved by the fact that I was not killed retrieving any body.

I am one of the least aggressive synths there are. I do not attack, fight, or even try to injure xenos unless cornered. I even give away the axe to other synths if I see them (as I did this round). My kills that round (if I remember correctly) were just post crash.
    Yes, i was the queen as said on the post round report, and it doesn't change any of the things written.
    Just because it's post crash doesn't mean all rules and guidelines just go flying out of the window.
    You literally rushed me past all xenomorphs several times at the pod crash when i had 25% HP like the video clearly shows.

Again, several times on several occasions i've seen you rush past xenos and marines to grab corpses (As a marine and as a xeno)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was CO that round and died to a PMC LRP event and spectated Felix toward the end right before the Queen i can confirm that he was one of the last people alive and was not aggressive the whole round
    and did not abuse any of his Rules, additionally if i remember right he did not go further then 20 feet when he executed the queen after nearly killing her in terms of self preservation *5* it is believable for a synth to be more hostile to protect him/herself till the last in the event of no possible escape which can be tied into Real life Laws im not going to get into because Politics. Lastly *6* ties into *5* but mainly he did not chase you across the ship 6 times if i remember it was less then 20 tiles i do not remember the escape pod working or not working but i recall Queen being inside the pod and him killing the queen around the corner because if he evaced the other aliens would of swarmed him and destroyed him in the Escape pod anyway now i do think there were 2 dead charlies and a delta dead in the pod so it may or may of not been bugged or broken
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, post hijack synths can be much more aggressive. I will make it more obvious in the guidelines.

Report denied. Me and synth council decided this is not breaching synth rules.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.