User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GenericUsername - Synthetic Application

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was gonna wait until tomorrow to type this up, but I think GenericUsername's roleplay is more than good enough to fit in well with the current set of synthetic characters, and his in-game skills for squad medic, squad engineer, and the several times I have seen him as CMO or doctor proves that he is more than competent in the current important support roles.

He also has a good style of roleplaying, allowing funny, weird, or wacky roleplay stuff to play out, which I think is pretty important and helps set him apart from the average NPC of a player. Whenever I see this guy in a support role, he just makes the roleplay atmosphere of the game that much better, while still handling the 'game' part of roleplaying game. Dreven and I had to push him to play CO, but having seen how he played as XO afterwards clearly shows he knows how to handle multiple roles at once.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have some noticeable people vouching for you (Viktor da synf), so I'm confident that you know what you're doing in regards to support.

Your quirk is cool, as previously stated it has been done before, but that doesn't mean anything. The preacher idea has always been pretty nice. If anything with the story, you sold yourself short; synthetics know literally every human language (besides isolated tribal and dead languages).

I'm gonna give this a +1 because I think you're capable of this role. Just be aware that if you're not competent in the roles you'll be gone before the week is up.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, I won't be able to play for at least 2 days starting tomorrow because I have to get surgery, If anyone asks questions I'll try to answer them when I'm not in the hospital. Thanks to everyone's who's left feedback
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm fine with the story and quirk, other synths have done it but that really doesn't matter. Your anwers are okay, and alongside people vouching for you I remember seeing you in game quite a bit. Here's a+1
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Kleiner View Post
    I normally do not comment on synthetic applications but I have seen Nathon a lot at support roles lately. Those being CE, Doctor, Squad medic, CMO and RO. I can vouch for him as he knows what he is doing.

Your quirk is very interesting and knowing your roleplay, you will do fine with it. Just remember that some officers will scream out at you for your quirk sometimes.

I have never seen or heard anyone call you bald. You are a known player that has been in the community for a long time now. I would say that the 'bald' thing was mostly salt.

Your answers to PedroLucas and Bearded's questions are fine aswell.

I will be leaving a POSITIVE vote. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    I was gonna wait until tomorrow to type this up, but I think GenericUsername's roleplay is more than good enough to fit in well with the current set of synthetic characters, and his in-game skills for squad medic, squad engineer, and the several times I have seen him as CMO or doctor proves that he is more than competent in the current important support roles.

He also has a good style of roleplaying, allowing funny, weird, or wacky roleplay stuff to play out, which I think is pretty important and helps set him apart from the average NPC of a player. Whenever I see this guy in a support role, he just makes the roleplay atmosphere of the game that much better, while still handling the 'game' part of roleplaying game. Dreven and I had to push him to play CO, but having seen how he played as XO afterwards clearly shows he knows how to handle multiple roles at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    You have some noticeable people vouching for you (Viktor da synf), so I'm confident that you know what you're doing in regards to support.

Your quirk is cool, as previously stated it has been done before, but that doesn't mean anything. The preacher idea has always been pretty nice. If anything with the story, you sold yourself short; synthetics know literally every human language (besides isolated tribal and dead languages).

I'm gonna give this a +1 because I think you're capable of this role. Just be aware that if you're not competent in the roles you'll be gone before the week is up.
    Quote Originally Posted by superjo98 View Post
    I'm fine with the story and quirk, other synths have done it but that really doesn't matter. Your anwers are okay, and alongside people vouching for you I remember seeing you in game quite a bit. Here's a+1
    Back from surgery, I feel moderately ok so I might be able to play starting tomorrow. Thanks for the +1s and such, as said I'll start playing support roles again when I'm not feeling fucked from surgery. Thanks again
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen them play as the CMO several times, as well as various other support roles several times besides; they can play these roles without any issues and would do well as a synth, not much to add really

+1

good luck with your app and hope you're feeling better from that surgery.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve seen them around in a number of roles and have yet to see them do a bad job. The story was short, but I think it’s fine, nothing about it breaks Synth guidelines and it displayed your quirk well. I haven’t seen much of this quirk used by other Synths recently, but even if I had, I wouldn’t mind as each player roleplays their quirk a bit differently from the next guy.

Ultimately I’d be happy to vouch for Mr. Stafford. He’s a good dude IC and OOC, and I think he’d do just fine with the quirk he picked. With that said, it’s time I leave my +1 here.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah I forgot to EXPLICITLY STATE +1 in my post before. SO here's my +1

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, a lot of time has passed. It's been long enough that I've sometimes observed you play support roles and I am content with what I saw. I have talked to other members of the synthetic whitelist community extensively about you and your ability and I hereby have decided to change my vote to a +1. Best of luck and please don't slip up.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok this sat on for long enough

accepted
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.