User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Destrok - Commander Application

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little annoying to deal with OOCly sometimes but it's nothing worth scoffing about. ICly from what I've observed you have the right attitude about most about everything really.

All I reall have to add is to drop a small reminder that the optimal way to announce BEs is "Rank/Job position Name Surname has been BEd for being a threat to my command/threat to my person/threat to the operation/any combination of the former, [insert very brief summary of what did the Name Surname do here]. Don't have to follw it to the T, naturally, but please make an effort you stick as closely to the format as possible, wording a BE announcement like it's just some afterthought can cause issues with marines and possibly the council as well.

I remember you saying that you have laid playing synth off indefinitely or something until you can familiarize yourself with the new marine law. Please make sure you are brushed up on the ml changes as much as possible and don't be afraid to ask staff for assistance if you're uncertain about something related to ml.(especially Nanu).

+1 4726623673 dead caddhuggers.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    A little annoying to deal with OOCly sometimes...
    Can you specify here or in DMs? You've never approached me about this behaviour that I recall
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)