User Tag List

Thread: The definition of Insanity

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The definition of Insanity

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I BE'd him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking marines, captains, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This LZ1 drop is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...

[Dismas punches Jones aside violently. His agitation towards the reader is visibly growing]

... you are planning this BR drop... Okay, Do you have a fucking problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? Fuck you!... It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, XO. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... Alright, the thing is I BE'd you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge.
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, you’re misattributing quotes here. First off, it’s “water under the fridge.“ And we all know that that brings cockroaches. Cockroaches lead to fear, fear leads to hate, and hate leads to ANTS! This is how you get ants! Do you want ants? Because now you have a cake that’s been left out in the rain, and I’ll never have that goddamned recipe again! OH, NO?