User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When should you use AP ammunition (Woolard et al.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NethIafins View Post
    I gave the numbers
    Well it was nice knowing you Neth, hope you don't get banned for too long.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH NO! THE NUMBERS THAT WERE KEEPT SECRET FOR YEARS ARE NOW LEAKED! SUDDEN WAVE OF POWERGAMERS SURGES TROUGH SERVER! Wait... No, they don't.

Proof that things like that were keept secret just to hide occasional +10% damage for hitting benos in head, SG doing more damage on lethal, or lack of any armor on standard marine armor that didn't had shoulderpads sprited.

Otherwise great guide that was keept IC. Concrete data on why Pulse Rifle allways sucked and thinking about making it primary marine weapon is just daydreaming.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    OH NO! THE NUMBERS THAT WERE KEEPT SECRET FOR YEARS ARE NOW LEAKED! SUDDEN WAVE OF POWERGAMERS SURGES TROUGH SERVER! Wait... No, they don't.

Proof that things like that were keept secret just to hide occasional +10% damage for hitting benos in head, SG doing more damage on lethal, or lack of any armor on standard marine armor that didn't had shoulderpads sprited.

Otherwise great guide that was keept IC. Concrete data on why Pulse Rifle allways sucked and thinking about making it primary marine weapon is just daydreaming.
    you are not helping, fucker

I did not intended to keep shit secret and you should understand that I cannot force the issue without agreeing with my team

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NethIafins View Post
    you are not helping, fucker

I did not intended to keep shit secret and you should understand that I cannot force the issue without agreeing with my team
    Maybe I am too harsh... Sorry... So how can I help? Sit quiet? Its not about anyone personally, its about the whole idea behind keeping such things secret. More of a "Council of Beetroot" thing.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Maybe I am too harsh... Sorry... So how can I help? Sit quiet? Its not about anyone personally, its about the whole idea behind keeping such things secret. More of a "Council of Beetroot" thing.
    there was no such idea since about october