Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    Furbnus

Marine Name
    Hazel “Smoke” Ray

Other Whitelist Applications
    Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Tori

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    I have read through the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines several times and feel I have a good understanding of them.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Being directly attacked by a xeno while healing a marine, getting attacked while repairing the FOB, being cornered during a hijack or being attacked while moving around the colony, although in these situations it would simply be easier to just run away as you have the speed and health to get away safely. Essentially any time you are required to act in self defence and outside help is ineffective or nonexistent, but you must cease attacking as soon as the threat is disabled or has retreated.

No matter what the situation the synth cannot use firearms, including non-direct JTAC weapons and weapons mounted to vehicles.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Total wordcount is 1016; I hope you enjoy reading.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Tori is the kind of synth who wants to be everyone’s best friend, with a seemingly supernatural ability to tell when someone needs to be invited to share a meal or just engage in pleasant conversation, a personality which lends itself well to medical work.

She has a fascination for music to make her more relatable to the crew, particularly metal and rock and is always ready to talk to others about songs she has recently listened to. She spends her time intermingling with the crew whenever possible to better build a team spirit.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I have spent enough time in engineering to be comfortable with most aspects of it. For example I can...

-Build a defendable FOB.

Load the OB.

-Work a powerloader, etc…

The only engineering related activity I wouldn’t be comfortable with is building explosives in the OT workshop, I simply don’t find it fun enough to devote the time to it.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I have spent a considerable amount of time in CIC, I know the Overwatch and Command consoles like the back of my hand, although I am well aware synths are not allowed to fire the OB.

I also know synths are typically not supposed to be overwatching a squad, but can if they are ordered to by the XO or CO.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I am fully confident in my abilities as both a squad medic and doctor, I have spent 1000+ hours across multiple servers in medical, and consider it to be my “main” as well as the one I enjoy the most by far. For example, I am able to...

-Pump out chems.

-Perform independent surgery.

-Perform medical treatment on the field.

-Work both ends of a Medevac.

-Identify chems and their properties based on the color of the bottle.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I can run the line confidently and know how to use ASRS, as well as how to do both FOB drop and squad specific drop.

I know the most important things the FOB needs as well as when to prioritize sending specific types of materials and ammo.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I want to be whitelisted because I want to better bring my medical skills to the battlefield, and take a lot of joy out of the idea of being a mechanical, near-indestructible EMT. I also have a fascination with the idea of being able to roleplay as an emotionless robot designed to appear as little like a robot as possible.

I hope the effort I put forward in this application is enough to convince you of why I would make a good addition to the Robotic Roster.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    I have not been banned in the last month and have no active jobbans.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    I am not banned from the Discord.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I believe I have covered everything.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have had you as a good doctor/CMO enough times to +1 this. Goodluck!
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story works; shows your quirk and has some fairly interesting dialogue while not breaking any major Synth Guideline rules.

Not a retard at Medical and can vouch for your other support departments.

+1

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed over your app draft before you posted it and it's fine. Personally I haven't seen you play much of the support roles but you have answered all my questions and your competency is being vouched for to my satisfaction.

+1
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Have had you as a good doctor/CMO enough times to +1 this. Goodluck!
    Quote Originally Posted by optimisticdude View Post
    Story works; shows your quirk and has some fairly interesting dialogue while not breaking any major Synth Guideline rules.

Not a retard at Medical and can vouch for your other support departments.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    I've reviewed over your app draft before you posted it and it's fine. Personally I haven't seen you play much of the support roles but you have answered all my questions and your competency is being vouched for to my satisfaction.

+1
    Thanks to all of you for your support, if I am accepted I can assure you I won't disappoint!

An additional thank you to Novacti, Optimistic and Rem for looking over my draft and giving me feedback, you're all wonderful.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know how to work with APCs?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    Do you know how to work with APCs?
    I have replaced power cells, mended the wires on broken ones and gone through the whole song and dance on completely destroyed ones several times as an engineer and IO, so yes I would say I know how to work with APCs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Great CMO pretty levelheaded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkethStonketh View Post
    +1 Great CMO pretty levelheaded
    Thank you for your support, my man!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the story's alright and portrays your synths quirk nicely. your answers are alright and you have some decent people vouching for you. +1
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.