User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparison of Classic and MOBA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    Believe it got a movement nerf and attack speed nerf along with the other changes. The lurker just doesn't feel as good to play with. But, it aint that bad. It just bad compared to warrior which is basically a lurker that is good.
    Idk about movement but yes the attack delay got slowed. You only get 4 slashes w/ C.S on a pounce vs the former 6, but slash dmg also went up so its irrelevant
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    remove the root after pouncing. thats all it needs. its fucking retarded that its still there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moba burrower: sad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkermain View Post
    MOBA Boiler
    - Pro: big smoke area, can shoot over most stuff
    - Con: no projectile = no direct hit, no neuro (neuro direct hit was OP tho, it should have given you like 10 seconds of awake time before you pass out for an eternity or something)
    - VERY shit pathfinding, with projectiles you were able to shoot some really nice curved hits, now you can basically shoot in straight lines of 45° (for marine mains, just imagine + and X lines) when it decides to work
    - It is just super boring to play. You have some impact but you spend the whole round making marines stand back for 10 seconds as the delay is too much to ever damage them. (yes I know about muh screech combo). I guess this is difficult to balance because if boilers were good stacking them would be too good.
    - Acid spray was also fun and allowed you to do some fun besides artillery
    I honestly miss acid spray too, I wish they'd add it back
    Walter Meldron - Human
    WAM - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMASPACENINJA View Post
    moba burrower: sad
    Rip MOBA burrower. They should give MOBA burrower a unique acid type to put into traps that stun longer and move tremor into the burrower's regular abilities
    Walter Meldron - Human
    WAM - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warriors are beyond broken, and the the slowdown sting against the Yautja needs to be fixed, but other than that I think MOBA xenos are great.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Warriors are beyond broken, and the the slowdown sting against the Yautja needs to be fixed, but other than that I think MOBA xenos are great.
    Frist warrior would need to be better defined what it meant to do before it can really fixed. Becuase currently it just exists more or less and it exists as a tier 3s masquerading as a tier 2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xenos have been losing rounds pretty consistently. Harassers can't harass except for warriors, but they are needed near the frontline. This leads to IOs just hitting defcon 3 by 13:10 and even getting nuke at 13:00 way too often.

I can't say exactly what has caused this but xenos just feel weaker all round. I get that the stronger stuff was unfun for marines but now there's nothing to hold back the unga tide. Rushes end the game before xenos can hit higher maturations and the queen has to almost always deovi a few minutes after the first drop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrok View Post
    it breaks chest in 2 slashes
    Yeah you just gotta wait a few minutes between slashes :^) so you can maybe make a marine run slower.

can now slow predators
    because that's what a lurker is supposed to be doing, messing around with the neutral *laugh spammers, not picking off stragglers and loner marines

invis is also higher mobility
    so you can move at Pre-Nerf speed by simply turning on this 15 second hability that has to recharge before using it again so you can perform the MAIN TASK OF THE CASTE, Wow what a steal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMountain View Post
    Yeah you just gotta wait a few minutes between slashes :^) so you can maybe make a marine run slower.
    hey bud did you know you get an attack delay reset that is GUARANTEED to slow a marine? Maybe you didn't figure it out, probably didn't, I know xeno mains can't read pastebins

because that's what a lurker is supposed to be doing, messing around with the neutral *laugh spammers, not picking off stragglers and loner marines
    I'm literally just putting this out there. You can kill preds better now. I know that subpar players don't like fucking with predators too much but once you get better at the game you'll see why it's enjoyable.

so you can move at Pre-Nerf speed by simply turning on this 15 second hability that has to recharge before using it again so you can perform the MAIN TASK OF THE CASTE, Wow what a steal!
    I haven't ever been in a position as lurker where I needed to move faster and I couldn't do it by just pouncing or going invis.

I don't know man, if you think new lurker is shit then you're probably just a shit player. I've been out here satanizing people with small crews of xenos.

New lurker isn't leaving. You're gonna have to adapt or stop playing, just like BOO and the rest of those onetricks.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome