Byond ID?
    WheatleyGames

Marine Name
    John Pillsbury

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    "John Doe"

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I would help fortify and maintain the FOB, once the FOB is fortified, I proceed to the frontlines to do the same.

If there is a situation aboard the Almayer in which the captain or a commanding officer is threatened, I will disarm and subdue the attacker until the Military Police can arrive.

I will not retreat from a position until I am given explicit orders to do so, or my self-preservation programming kicks in and I am forced to make a "tactical withdrawl"

Synthetic Character Story
    Unit Designation: John Doe

Serial Number: #741776

7/4/2190:
    Unit was originally discovered in a body bag in the morgue of a USCM installation. Coroner and Chief Medical officer have no recollection of when or how the bag arrived at the morgue. Unit was scheduled for autopsy by medical staff in training under supervision of Chief Medical Officer. Just as the autopsy was beginning, one of the students stated the date of the autopsy aloud for the record. It was at this point that the unit suddenly sat straight up and look around with a stern yet confused look on its face. The unit proceeded to ask who the doctors were, where the unit was, and what did they think they were doing tampering with government property. The Chief Medical Officer immediately contacted the installation's Military Police, which arrived at the operating theatre shortly afterwards. Upon seeing the Military Police officers, the unit promptly saluted. The unit was handcuffed by the Military Policemen and was brought to the brig to be interrogated by the Chief of Military Police. Upon entering the room and noticing the CMP, the unit attempted to salute, but was unable to in their restraints. The unit took a seat across the table from the CMP, who began asking the unit several questions, beginning with its name. The unit responded that its memory was corrupted, and was unable to answer any of their questions. One of the MP's handed the CMP the toe tag that was on the unit during the autopsy, which only read "John Doe". After being interrogated for three hours, the unit gave no more than its serial number and a few fragmented descriptions of their prior service in the USCM. The ranking commander of the installation chose to transfer the unit to the USS Almayer, which was docked and refueling at the time.

Addendum: 7/12/2190

All attempts to uncorrupt the unit's memory have been unsuccessful.

United States Colonial Marine Corps
    4th Colonial Marine Brigade

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    My Synth is programmed to be jingoistic, patriotic, efficient, and extremely loyal to the United States Colonial Marine Corps. Commonly spouting off patriotic jargon, humming patriotic marches, cooking cheeseburgers for the marines, making patriotic speeches for the marines, or just cracking a joke and having a laugh with the marines.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I'm very familiar with engineering, I know how to use SMES's but they're still broken. I've played as combat engineer more than any other role, and have lots of experience with building and deconstructing emplacements in the field, along with clearing paths for armored vehicles.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I've played several rounds as SO and SL, two as XO, none as CO. I work to keep my marines together and inspired to keep fighting. To put it bluntly, I know when to push and when to retreat.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I am not very familiar with CM medical. I have experience with medical on /tg/ but not more than superficial wounds on CM

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I am very, very familiar with Requsitions. I have played as CT and RO almost as many times as I have been Squad Engi. I know the ins and outs of req, and understand how to balance a budget.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Sometimes I'll join as a role, and do a lot of work, then have nothing to do for the rest of the operation. I want to be able to contribute more and be wherever I'm needed the most. Being a Synthetic will allow me to contribute more and in a wider range than I currently can.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    God Bless America

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    "John Doe"
    Can you clarify/explain this please?
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story is too short and doesn't have dialogue.

Playing "several rounds" as command, probably going to need more.

I also dislike the name. If your synth is supposed to be patriotic, why not something like George, Franklin, etc.

Biggest beef though is Not being familiar with medical. Synths are expected to be an expert in everything support related. The second a synth starts strapping a gas tank on your back in the OR, people freak out.

Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but your shitposting synth application can't reach the level of hawke's synth app , -1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough has been said, -1
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno where you were going with this app. Synths have 1 name, and being named "John Doe" is against the server rules itself. Your story shows no dialogue or the quirk in action. I advise you ask for help on the discord next time. Also get experience at support roles.

Denied
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.