User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LV-WO event, Feedback Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    Argun, using the mortar gets inaccurate as the times goes by and you must re-dial your coordenates after a fire mission(after sending 6 shells and nothing is needed) you need re-dial the coordenates. That's intended and happens for quite a while.
    That, I never knew! Thank you for telling me this, heck, that bit of info isn't even on the wiki!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed it because i was at work
    Kill me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was great fun, I was the RO and worked my ass off to get supplies planetside.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    This is one more proof that Players don't read Lesser-Announcements on Discord. I specifically told that if xenos were agressive they would be rewarded for it.

There was two rounds where xenos didn't recieved the planned reinforcements because they didn't were agressive enough. Mods were updating me constantly of the xeno agression.
    I know. I just feel like letting xenos not be able to heal would further encourage them to be more aggressive, but I guess they either didn't look at the announcements, or old habits die hard I suppose.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i fell asleep before it started but u should do the event on aus power hour when the best players are on and alot less of them, make all the Americans come on at 3am and i guarantee it'll be half as laggy and twice as fun
    Last edited by Dreven; 06-04-2020 at 12:25 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    x4 laggy than before but fun round though. 10/10

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing as a Squad Engineer who mostly lingered at the river bank and the gap at West of Medical. On round start, it took a while to figure out where the ladder was, and where the front lines were once arriving on LV.

It was a little jarring to have barricades build itself along the river before the first siren. Also it took me a while to figure out that the "jungle walls" on the western front can disappear for xenos to advance. Having xenos spawn inside the cades was unexpected. Because of the barricades and high pop, I remember there was a lot of body blocking and getting around was difficult.

In summary, it was something different and I enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for hosting it!
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I'd improve would be that when the event is about to start the ongoing round should be forcibly ended.

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since as you said some people dont bother even reading in Discord. There were cases of xenos destroying tcomms and OT workshop despite being a no no zone for them (It's still not known if the OTs themselves blew it up but it happened during the first infiltration wave).

They should be notified ingame for rules like these.
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknownity View Post
    Since as you said some people dont bother even reading in Discord. There were cases of xenos destroying tcomms and OT workshop despite being a no no zone for them (It's still not known if the OTs themselves blew it up but it happened during the first infiltration wave).
    Was the engi at LZ2, not entirely sure what had happened at the OT workshop myself, all I know was we had some infiltrated xenos come in from between OT workshop, and the planetside CIC, they chased some marines around, tried to get into the CIC but couldn't climb over the windowsills when those were up, and went on a merry chase all around the outskirts of LZ2, finally some of the aliens were chased into the workshop (never saw a player-alien, only the AI ones) from the west side, think it was the Charlie SL? who'd gone a few tiles in before the place blew up from the east side, just after the AI xenos disappeared IIRC.