Byond ID:
    Mh22mm

Discord ID
    mh22mm

Marine Name
    Rayner Chapman

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Dhi'ki-de Paya (Death Warrior)

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes i have rode the code of honor both from CM-13 and avp wiki at least twice

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Paya-Tribi (Warrior Tribe) is a known tribe in the yautja homeworld and follow the COH to it's core, they prefer to hunt with melee weapons and are cruel when killing their prey, their young blood's need to do their initiation alone to prove they're worthy of their clan name, they raise the young bloods with total discipline and consider those who fail their standards a full disgrace to their clan and exile them.

Yautja Character Story
    Dhi'ki-de Paya Was born on Yautja Prime and was raised under the rules of the Paya-Tribi, he mastered CQC combat and his cloak system in his early days, he exterminated and hunted about thirty r'ka (xenomorphs) in his initiation.

He kills the prey slowly and with cruelty, one of his strategies is to use some of his prey to atract other preys and he avoid being detected by his preys until the 1st and most brutal blow, he prefers to kill human preys as they suffer more than the lizzards, he also avoid to be seen by his preys.

Dhi'ki-de Paya weapon of choice is the wristblades, he prefers to first tear the prey limbs and then proceed to finish them and take their heads as the trophy.

Dhi'ki-de Paya has recently started to like ranged weapons, altought he is still mastering them.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to put it here as honest as I can be. This app isn't even close to our expectations. The history and story is written poorly and it doesn't even flow well. Short and not detailed enough to what we want.
    Your application is very low effort, your story and history is short, and this is not up to the standards of a predator application. Use the discord channel #whitelist-help, read other accepted and denied applications and then research a lot more before applying again.

Last edited by Enyonggg; 06-04-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm afraid that I will have to give a -1. You have no activity on the forums, barely any activity on the Discord since December, and you have not met the hours in-game required to be eligible to apply. In terms of the application proper, I would only be repeating what Enyonggg has already said. Please use the Whitelist-app-help channel on the Discord, play the game more, and participate within the community more.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zero effort zero anything. Just no.

Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply, will become more active in both and will proceed to make a way better application, sorry for making everyone read this crap, it was my first try.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mh22nm View Post
    Thanks for the reply, will become more active in both and will proceed to make a way better application, sorry for making everyone read this crap, it was my first try.
    Nothing wrong with learning bud. Can't learn without mistakes
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God... Alright, first, name's kinda cheesy mate. Your tribe,it's standard, its bland, its plain.

He mastered CQC and Cloak? Thats kinda mainstream for every yautja, it's like, six sentences the story.. Man.. I'm sorry but it's a big -1
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council have discussed this and have come to the following conclusions:

1. You do not meet the activity requirements for the Yautja whitelist.
    2. Your application is not up to the standards we require, please go to whitelist-app-help if you require assistance in making a story.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001