Byond ID:
    Arcanist23

Discord ID
    Big Boy Energy#36837

Marine Name
    Kavalan 'Mars' Ward

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ta'ytei

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes to both

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Gra'vytas

The Gra'vytas are a clan of proud warriors that have brought nothing but the best out of their ranks to the Yautja society. Although the few who are less in both mind and body, are shunned due to the reputation that must be withheld. They are renown for their individual prowess and the pride with which they flare their solo hunts in their stories and trophies. Going alone and the name Gra'vytas are nearly synonyms at this point, and it's all thanks to how they are trained to act and behaved, a lone wolf life style.

Harboring hate for how some were treated. a band of ragtag young bloods rebelled against their superiors and took hold of an entire planet to call home. The planet itself was also residence to massive species of animals which would naturally need a pack of hunters to take down. But given the numbers with which they arrived, the young bloods didn't afford, nor did they really have the humbleness to accept the help of another. Some got injured, some died, but over time, they trained in the arts of killing those with superior force to them. And naturally became the "predator" (pun intended) to beasts comparable to how mammoths were treated by the ancient human species. They developed techniques that entire teams of Yautja would have been needed to perform in order to incapacitate the likes of a beast three to ten times their size. And as such, once they came back to do nothing but flare their performance to their homeworld, they were surprised to be welcomed willingly back into the ranks of society. And given their youth, the Young Bloods secretly just wanted to be recognized for their strength. All they needed was time to become their own selves.

However, what brought upon the creation of the clan was not how they mastered the art of killing those that were considered collosal. It was the impossible prowess with which they have learned to kill monsters. You see, among the foes that the predators respect and hate at the same time, there is a bigger matron to their workers and warriors. Queens are their names. And they sport enough power to kill packs of hunters all alone. Speed to outmaneuver them. Limbs to disect them. So from an evolutionary standpoint, they were better. But the soon to be called Gra'vytas have unknowlingly trained for this exact purpose. They banded together in a manner uncharacteristic of their self taught ways and put together their giant murdering plans to, and I use this term sparringly, absolutely destroy the Queen as a symbol of strength among their own ranks. Because what they used to fight was more resilient, stronger, faster, reached farther, survived better. So it comes as no surprise that while others prepare themselves for the fight of their lives, the Gra'vytas prepare for yet another boring hunt that just happens to have acidic blood. They are queen slayers.

Yautja Character Story
    Ta'ytei walks the fine line between being outcast and still being a member. His hunts are few, and his succseful ones fewer. He has a name to rise up to and the fact that his father is a great hunter himself might, or might not be the only reason he is still considered a hunter. He is not greatly respected by any of his former young bloods for not shining in any of his hunts. But with the prime blood that runs in his veins, he has the potential to be even greater than his father was. Maybe he needs a little push, or just more time to find the calling he so desperately needs. But his story is just beginning.

Ta'ytei, or Prime One is a well built specimen with no defined style of his own. He is flexible in both mentality and technique, not setting his mind to a certain one, but instead experimenting with all sorts of weapons and methods of hunting. Yet the one that may truly call to him is among the most basic.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna tell ya what's wrong with this. Basically, the stories need to be longer and detailed. You should also try to get known so people can vouch for your roleplaying abilities. On the CM discord you can get help with whitelists, and making stories. Also read other accepted and denied apps to see if you can learn from those.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And how does someone get known?

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist23 View Post
    And how does someone get known?
    Play more than just squad marine, talk in discord, post in the forums.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very decent application, I appreciate most of it, and the effort on the clan is nice. Never had a bad experience with you either, so that's good enough in my book. I've certainly seen weaker stories, but before this application becomes really good it's gotta get longer. I find it odd that your personal story is less than 1/3rd the length of your clan story. TLDR, good player, needs a longer story. Still, good luck with the app.
    Rain 'Hail' Atkinson (Human Roles): Slayer of Xenos and babysitter of PFCs
    Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NV-XXX-C6 (Xeno Roles): CRUSHER GANG CRUSHER GANG
    Whitelisted Monkey Damn You Boomermin, the Monkeys will rise again
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentor - 6/5/2020

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you very much for the positive comment.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, the clan story is decent within my opinion, the backstory has potential should it be elongated and expanded upon significantly. As for ingame things, I've never seen you ingame, but however due to length of app, I'll have to supply a -1, however I wish you luck should you apply again and extend the bio.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stories in this application do not meet the quality necessary to obtain this WL. Your stories are boring, uncreative, and lack depth.

I am going to defer your application for 30 days. I will kindly ask that you apply again should you be interested.

By the time that you apply next, the lore for the official Yautja will be ready. I will ask that you refer to it when creating your next app.