User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 210

Thread: Wamakahana Windhealer Should not have been CL banned - Killing Server Fun

  1. #181
    Senior Member MasterShakeEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yall act like doing wacky fun things has no affect on other people. How about when req is being wacky and fun and doing some stupid shit like rebelling against command and my spec round is ruined cause they refuse to send me ammo while they are rebelling. So wacky and fun and creating RP. While my 1 out 100 role is ruined because they are being wacky and fun. Yall act like everyone loves Carson and his RP. There are tons of people that fucking hate Carson and his RP and feels it ruins the game.

  2. #182
    Whitelisted Captain GenericUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    122
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    yall act like doing wacky fun things has no affect on other people. How about when req is being wacky and fun and doing some stupid shit like rebelling against command and my spec round is ruined cause they refuse to send me ammo while they are rebelling. So wacky and fun and creating RP. While my 1 out 100 role is ruined because they are being wacky and fun. Yall act like everyone loves Carson and his RP. There are tons of people that fucking hate Carson and his RP and feels it ruins the game.
    Thats not a "fun and wacky" RP that's just req being shitty.
    Nathon Stafford-Captain aboard the USS Almayer and advocate for warheads of all shapes and sizes
    Benedict-Synthetic here to tell you about our Lord and Savior Jesus H. Christ
    (Epic pfp by Manezinho)

  3. #183
    Senior Member MasterShakeEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Thats not a "fun and wacky" RP that's just req being shitty.
    Thats my point it seems wacky and fun to some but not everyone. For instance Windhealer playing scalp ball and completely shrugging all of his duties and keeping command staff completely away from actually commanding while we are getting anhillated down on the planet. That shit is wacky and fun to some and fucking pisses me off.

  4. #184
    Senior Member CABAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,479
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Thats my point it seems wacky and fun to some but not everyone. For instance Windhealer playing scalp ball and completely shrugging all of his duties and keeping command staff completely away from actually commanding while we are getting anhillated down on the planet. That shit is wacky and fun to some and fucking pisses me off.
    I think that nobody is arguing that anyone at any point can abandon his duties in order to "RP", or do whatever. The more important the role is and the more duties it has, it should get smaller "frame" of possible RP. Even the least "wacky and fun" might severly distract Command from their job.
    However CL having 0 duties that could have any meaning to marines is perfect candidate for something fresh. Arguing that CL is some super important role that indirectly ruins the fun of basically entire marine force is ridiculous.

    I'm a bit against pure "wacky and fun" shtick as I don't really like something that breaks the atmosphere.
    But the truth is that I had more rounds "ruined" by LRP events, than even the slightest atmosphere shake from any player. I would gladly take 10 micr-CL nations for each and every LRP event like recent Command meeting that deevolved into LRP shootout gallery and last supper parody.
    REDEMPTION

  5. #185
    Mod Manager ThesoldierLLJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,038
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Thats my point it seems wacky and fun to some but not everyone. For instance Windhealer playing scalp ball and completely shrugging all of his duties and keeping command staff completely away from actually commanding while we are getting anhillated down on the planet. That shit is wacky and fun to some and fucking pisses me off.
    Someone gets it.
    Also I recently issued a ruling about these gimmicks, as long as they didn't disrupt the round and cause needless delays, they were fine within reason. If a CO does something that delays deployment and screws the marines over, they can be held accountable.
    Head Shitposter in Charge and Current Mod Manager
    Insert timeline of being staff here | Discord: Thesoldier#3107 - Open to DMs

  6. #186
    Senior Member Lauren Von Fusegana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    The pizza gods disapproves..

  7. #187
    Senior Member Lauren Von Fusegana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, whoever said faxing is fun... yeah, I found my old templates, and no one has responded yet... faxing is a joke if you don't get a response

  8. #188
    Senior Member Lauren Von Fusegana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I forgot to mention.. fewehs credibility/opinions on anything goes out the window in my book if the manger (at the time) acts/disguises themselves like the player base to push their ideals into motion...

    Then again, I'm just an alt~
    Last edited by Lauren Von Fusegana; 06-14-2020 at 08:23 PM.

  9. #189
    Senior Member Dreven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Thats my point it seems wacky and fun to some but not everyone. For instance Windhealer playing scalp ball and completely shrugging all of his duties and keeping command staff completely away from actually commanding while we are getting anhillated down on the planet. That shit is wacky and fun to some and fucking pisses me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Someone gets it.
    Also I recently issued a ruling about these gimmicks, as long as they didn't disrupt the round and cause needless delays, they were fine within reason. If a CO does something that delays deployment and screws the marines over, they can be held accountable.


    except scalpball was only ever played pre drop, and it NEVER delayed drop further than 12:25 (the time I always do drop)???? and i've always put effort into making sure I was commanding and communicating with marines while planetside or CIC. Don't make up that I've wasted time playing minigames while the marines were deployed. How did scalpball ever disrupt or delay the round besides a few guys having to go to medbay, this is like when boxing and basketball got banned pre drop because staff made up that it delayed the round. This is old news but I dont like it being warped like this

    it sounds like from soldiers ruling there, scalpball should be allowed lol
    Last edited by Dreven; 06-14-2020 at 11:51 PM.
    Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

  10. #190
    Mod Manager ThesoldierLLJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,038
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dreven View Post

    it sounds like from soldiers ruling there, scalpball should be allowed lol
    within reason
    Head Shitposter in Charge and Current Mod Manager
    Insert timeline of being staff here | Discord: Thesoldier#3107 - Open to DMs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •