User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Wamakahana Windhealer Should not have been CL banned - Killing Server Fun

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yall act like doing wacky fun things has no affect on other people. How about when req is being wacky and fun and doing some stupid shit like rebelling against command and my spec round is ruined cause they refuse to send me ammo while they are rebelling. So wacky and fun and creating RP. While my 1 out 100 role is ruined because they are being wacky and fun. Yall act like everyone loves Carson and his RP. There are tons of people that fucking hate Carson and his RP and feels it ruins the game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    yall act like doing wacky fun things has no affect on other people. How about when req is being wacky and fun and doing some stupid shit like rebelling against command and my spec round is ruined cause they refuse to send me ammo while they are rebelling. So wacky and fun and creating RP. While my 1 out 100 role is ruined because they are being wacky and fun. Yall act like everyone loves Carson and his RP. There are tons of people that fucking hate Carson and his RP and feels it ruins the game.
    Thats not a "fun and wacky" RP that's just req being shitty.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Thats not a "fun and wacky" RP that's just req being shitty.
    Thats my point it seems wacky and fun to some but not everyone. For instance Windhealer playing scalp ball and completely shrugging all of his duties and keeping command staff completely away from actually commanding while we are getting anhillated down on the planet. That shit is wacky and fun to some and fucking pisses me off.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats my point it seems wacky and fun to some but not everyone. For instance Windhealer playing scalp ball and completely shrugging all of his duties and keeping command staff completely away from actually commanding while we are getting anhillated down on the planet. That shit is wacky and fun to some and fucking pisses me off.
    I think that nobody is arguing that anyone at any point can abandon his duties in order to "RP", or do whatever. The more important the role is and the more duties it has, it should get smaller "frame" of possible RP. Even the least "wacky and fun" might severly distract Command from their job.
    However CL having 0 duties that could have any meaning to marines is perfect candidate for something fresh. Arguing that CL is some super important role that indirectly ruins the fun of basically entire marine force is ridiculous.

I'm a bit against pure "wacky and fun" shtick as I don't really like something that breaks the atmosphere.
    But the truth is that I had more rounds "ruined" by LRP events, than even the slightest atmosphere shake from any player. I would gladly take 10 micr-CL nations for each and every LRP event like recent Command meeting that deevolved into LRP shootout gallery and last supper parody.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone gets it.
    Also I recently issued a ruling about these gimmicks, as long as they didn't disrupt the round and cause needless delays, they were fine within reason. If a CO does something that delays deployment and screws the marines over, they can be held accountable.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pizza gods disapproves..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, whoever said faxing is fun... yeah, I found my old templates, and no one has responded yet... faxing is a joke if you don't get a response

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I forgot to mention.. fewehs credibility/opinions on anything goes out the window in my book if the manger (at the time) acts/disguises themselves like the player base to push their ideals into motion...

Then again, I'm just an alt~
    Last edited by Lauren Von Fusegana; 06-14-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Someone gets it.
    Also I recently issued a ruling about these gimmicks, as long as they didn't disrupt the round and cause needless delays, they were fine within reason. If a CO does something that delays deployment and screws the marines over, they can be held accountable.

except scalpball was only ever played pre drop, and it NEVER delayed drop further than 12:25 (the time I always do drop)???? and i've always put effort into making sure I was commanding and communicating with marines while planetside or CIC. Don't make up that I've wasted time playing minigames while the marines were deployed. How did scalpball ever disrupt or delay the round besides a few guys having to go to medbay, this is like when boxing and basketball got banned pre drop because staff made up that it delayed the round. This is old news but I dont like it being warped like this

it sounds like from soldiers ruling there, scalpball should be allowed lol
    Last edited by Dreven; 06-14-2020 at 11:51 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dreven View Post

it sounds like from soldiers ruling there, scalpball should be allowed lol
    within reason
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids