User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Wamakahana Windhealer Should not have been CL banned - Killing Server Fun

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladwhy View Post
    I am getting bored of meta captains and XOs who think it is fun. I want new things to the round, pre or after drop and I'm sure most of us want.
    Start gitlabs for more shipside rework, because I've said as much as I can to the developers directly. I reversed the CE can't deploy rule because hell in current gameplay state all the CE can literally do is put carpet in the CIC and fix broken windows. We keep saying shipside should be for RP, and Marines should be for PEW PEW DIE BENOS DIE

Hopefully now that MOBA is almost done, the shipside reworks if any can be done.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already did, one of them being outside problems, like an explosion or a dismantled pipe, so OTs/CEs need to go out and repair it, or random mini-events, like power cut out, comms not functional, a part of the area stops receiving power when there are more than 2 OTs/CE. But, of course, got ignored. Oh well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    I mean I could go on for hours about how future space marines, who have no fear of physical injury, are all hardcore opioid addicts and have little to no contact with anyone outside their ship would probably play stupid games like machete basketball because its not that far away from the stupid shit that marines do now to pass time. But thats old and resolved and idc anymore, but I wont lie im a little bit sick of the story being changed that it somehow ever delayed or disrupted the round.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    because it was command vs SLs and we deployed while yall kept playing scalp ball. I remember calling over and over for supplies cause we were literally running out of ammo. We didnt even have a fob and no one on command was doing anything.
    >deploy before command says to deploy
    >complain that it is command's fault for you deploying early

Are you fucking kidding me? At this point I am starting to think that forcing marines to follow the command team's orders would be an overall improvement compared to how things are currently handled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troika View Post
    Removed response.
    *puts on tinfoil hat* Gasp! It's a Few alt trying to get the thread locked!

Jokes aside, I think it's slightly more complicated, but only slightly. I think it's more they want to force us to have a specified amount of fun in a very specific set of parameters.

It is then at this point that you get different staff members under the impression that their specific type of fun would be good for the server as an event. As they and we are humans and all have differing opinions on what we enjoy, it often goes one way or the other. Since they are part of the moderation team, their events regardless of how lrp or hrp it is, will typically be accepted. Staff typically will not interfere with each other unless it's damaging to the server.

Players do not have that luxury. When we do something going outside of those parameters, we are not part of the wagon circle and thus can and will be judged and punished by said staff. This system is basically based around the levels of trust that both parties have. Staff typically have excessive levels of trust as they passed the process of being the protection of the server, where as a basic player has not earned any trust in comparison.

You can then use the white list system as part of this example. We get a minor amount of added leeway with specific things as they tend to be part of our role, with the addition that if we are found wanting, our punishment is a bit more severe than a standard player, as more is expected from us.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-15-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how would we deploy early with no SLs to launch the shuttle and without captains orders? Use your brains please.

What happened is Windhealer was taking too long with scalp ball so he ordered us to deploy but the game was tied so all of them stayed behind to finish the second half. Hes just not gonna admit it because he knows he fucked up.
    Last edited by MasterShakeEZ; 06-16-2020 at 12:05 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how would we deploy early with no SLs to launch the shuttle and without captains orders? Use your brains please.

What happened is Windhealer was taking too long with scalp ball so he ordered us to deploy but the game was tied so all of them stayed behind to finish the second half. Hes just not gonna admit it because he knows he fucked up.
    Because that never happened lmao, so you had no SL's, yet for some reason I ordered you to deploy early while all of us stayed behind to play basketball????? You've literally had to make shit up and then changed your story to something that makes even less sense. The scalpball games never went past 12:25, usually finishing around 12:20. I've never ordered marines to deploy without their SL's so they could play games, and if I did then you would have heard about it because staff would have been on me quick as shit. (this is around the time I got banned for saying xendigo in an announcement) Why the hell would every SL stay behind to play games past deployment time, when most of them would have been spectating?? Im sure their would be lots of others who knew this happened if it really did go down the way you've made it up to be, stop making shit up smh
    Last edited by Dreven; 06-16-2020 at 12:31 AM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    Because that never happened lmao, so you had no SL's, yet for some reason I ordered you to deploy early while all of us stayed behind to play basketball????? You've literally had to make shit up and then changed your story to something that makes even less sense. The scalpball games never went past 12:25, usually finishing around 12:20. I've never ordered marines to deploy without their SL's so they could play games, and if I did then you would have heard about it because staff would have been on me quick as shit (this is around the time I got banned for saying xendigo in an announcement). Please find a single other person who agrees with this ever occurring this way
    I dont really care if you call me a liar. I wouldnt remember this specific of an event if it didnt have an affect on me because all rounds blend together after a while. You are low rp as fuck, and your character is a racist caricature. Hopefully you can get the staff to quit enforcing actual RP so you can have fun bruh. Good luck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your character is a racist caricature.
    Bro cmon we've been through this song and dance with juro so many times don't light that fire
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright enough is enough this is turning into a sling shitting fest.
    Grimcad will have a decision soon and staff has decided to have a big meeting and pow wow about RP standards, and are in major discussions to create a solution.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids