Byond ID:
    Kuusday

Discord ID
    JESSE.#0302

Marine Name
    Jesse ‘Frost’ Bishop

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Detat-Ridam

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes, I have read and understand the honor code.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    The process of the hunt is a work of art.

Detat always came to this conclusion. Every expedition, every blooding of fresh meat, every small game hunt; No matter how typical the prey may seem, there’s always something unique about how each event plays out. He always spares an eye for the smaller details. Able to paint the picture just by examining the events that play out before him. Perhaps that’s why he’s able to predict prey movements and survive where others have fallen before him.

The Yautja stood atop the ooman-made structure, gazing down at the carnage left behind. Several shards metal embedded themselves in corpses strung out the field, their blood adding a crimson shade to the snowy terrain. He could see how messy the footprints became following the initial engagement. Hysteria, frantic movements, a struggle to survive. Projectiles still left their claim on the surrounding area. Crude weapons, yet effective. He envisioned the path each individual bullet followed from the ooman’s burners, the first burst or so shot wide only for the last to hit its mark.

Full story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes.

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I'll firstly start this by saying, I enjoy the effort put into the clan story, and the backstory. You did a great job at portraying your clan, and it's abilities. However, a few gripes. Use of a human rifle (burner) is, I'd like clarification, did you just admit your clans hunters would rather use a Human Rifle, (a dishonorable weapon for a yautja to use) over the god given gift of a plasmacaster? Or am I mistaken?... Secondly, within the ending of the story, it seems the remaining humans blew up one of themselves so the other could fight you? It might just be a messed up sleep schedule, and drowsiness from me, but that seems a bit iffy. I'll hold my vote for now until these two are answered.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A burner is actually a direct energy weapon from AVP Prey used by the Yautja that functions like a rifle.

I’m not sure where you’re getting that last bit from.

Thanks for the compliments!
    Last edited by Kuusday; 06-05-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuusday View Post
    A burner is actually a direct energy weapon from AVP Prey used by the Yautja that functions like a rifle.

I’m not sure where you’re getting that last bit from.

Thanks for the compliments!
    As stated, messed up sleep schedule. But within your stories you address the humans guns as burners aswell, hence my confusion. I've re-read the ending after a rest and understand it. I'll still with-hold a vote for now until more have submitted theirs.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your two stories mainly center the around the hunt, which is a bit dissapointing as we've given you guys a lot of leeway to be creative.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    You must provide the name of the clan to which your Yautja belongs to, as well, you must provide at minimum a 1 page story detailing your clan’s history. Please see the clan and societal sections for more information on Yautja society and clans

Yautja character story:
    You are expected to provide, at a minimum, a 1 page story to which describes your character. This story can be told from any perspective, but it must tell us about who your character is. You should talk about how your character acts and how they behave with other Yautja.

While Yautja are commonly portrayed as violent, clichéd alien hunters, in CM:SS13 you will be expected to provide a story that involves more than your character participating in a hunt, though it can still contain one. Be creative, you will not be penalized for doing so, as long as you stay within the boundaries of what is generally known about the Yautja, what is in the CM Yautja society and clan’s document and the Yautja pantheon/gods document
    I will be looking for input on this from the council and community.

Resolution date for this application is 06-21-20 unless I decide to resolve it prior.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I have an open-ended hypothetical scenario that I would like to get your thoughts on. A Hunt round just started, and one of the other Yautja has an idea for a sort of mini-event. It doesn't require any staff intervention, but there is potential for the round getting derailed as a result of it. You are the tie-breaker for the mini-event happening/not happening. What would you do/say?
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That depends on the idea. I wouldn’t want the round to get derailed at all because that will negatively effect gameplay and disrupt other player’s experience. If the mini-event idea is simple and within the confines of the honor code, I would be all for it. However the moment it starts looking like it’ll go downhill, I’d tell the others that it needs to stop.

Now if it’s an idea that doesn’t make sense and will surely negatively impact the player base, or if it conflicts with the honor code, I’d say no and tell the other player to enjoy the round as is.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From your response and looking how you interact with others in both Discord and in-game, I personally don't see any issues giving you a +1 on your application.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I appreciate it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, sorry for getting to this late.

I have seen your character around ingame and had no glaring issues, your story is alright, sadly it's about the hunt.

But you did answer the Question to my liking therefore I will be giving you a +1
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th