User Tag List

Thread: APC can now get blocked

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

APC can now get blocked

So I had 2 rounds on trijent as Vehicle Crewman and I chose to be combat APC. All nice and dandy till 2 crushers pull up and fuck our whole day up... both of the times. Recently, I was in an OB-ed engineering and was following a prae and out of the darkness, 2 crushers pull up, block my ass to oblivion, marines come to try to save us, but as they are tanky as fuck, we get nae naed. Anyways, I had many APC rounds where I could run even the queen over and give her damage.

Is this another stealth update or am I too blind to see it on the changelog? Why was this introduced? What do you think about it?

I am mad and fuming

EDIT:

https://gyazo.com/dd4bdad5059dd1020d11e8faf19db768
    https://gyazo.com/10c54049dab8351f1881664f3e918421
    Last edited by ladwhy; 06-05-2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: put some screenshots

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think its some kind of recent change, since vehicle update you don't run over any beno anymore, only push them and damage from pushing depends on your speed. With 0 speed and against crushers I guess you couldn't do shit, thus proving that APC is indeed piece of shit on wheels in comparsion to tank which should be removed, but could be taken instead of APC any round currently, but even then should be removed and then replace with trucks, humvees and combat loaders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's always been like this. If a queen/crusher is facing you, you are unable to move in their direction and it has always existed. This happens with the tank as well.

Before the momentum update, it was a bug where the queen/crusher could be ran over even if they were facing the tank and a bug that was never fixed.
    Walter Meldron - Human
    WAM - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDIT: the video wouldn't embed at the correct time, skip to 13:00