User Tag List

Thread: Story Characters

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Story Characters

I am planning on writing a collection of stories revolving around the deployment of the Falling Falcons, which of course goes haywire. I mostly just need characters to put in, ranging from primary to tetriarary characters. To emphasize, this is a collection of stories. So if you don't see your character at least mentioned in the initial telling of the campaign, that does not necessarily mean you won't see them ever.

I don't need things like loadouts or backstory, but some general characteristics would be nice in case your character is to do anything. I don't necessarily need a pic of the character as well, since you can only get so cosmetic with the basic kit, but if you want any notable modifications, such as a bandana or a carved in skull, that is fine too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you really want to use my guy, go nuts. You’ll have to be nuts, cause Bob’s a bit on the nutty side. He’s albino, white skin & hair, eyes look purple, but that’s due to red reflecting off his retinas and through his translucent blue irises. Hair is close cropped, he’s wiry, almost looking malnourished, smells strongly of sunscreen and cigarettes, which he chain-smokes. He likes fire a bit too much, though he didn’t start his career with the fire bug, the nickname has a far more embarrassing backstory to it.